Type
For Sale
Currency
AUD
Price
Jan 1, 2013 at 10:38 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

LogicalDisconnect

100+ Head-Fier
For sale is my Meier Audio Corda 2Stepdance, powered by an Energizer XP8000 battery + WI15 cable (see http://www.head-fi.org/t/507835/meier-audio-quickstep-now-shipping-stepdance-and-2stepdance-discussion-and-impressions-thread/1155#post_7344337), and my Objective Labs ODAC. 2Stepdance and XP8000 were purchased in July 2012, ODAC in April 2012. They are all in mint condition with fewer than 100 hours use.

This is one of the best portable setups you can buy. The 2Stepdance is great on its own, made even better by using the higher-powered rechargeable XP8000 battery and 15V adapter. The ODAC is also an excellent little DAC. This system has powered my IEMs extremely well and has done an admirable job with my full-size headphones including the Alessandro MS-Pro, AT W3000ANV and even the HE-500. It would be a great alternative to a desktop system for travel, or even a desktop replacement system for headphones that don't need too much power.

Also includes USB cable for the ODAC, 3.5mm right-angle cable to connect the 2Stepdance to the ODAC and a 3.5mm to 6.3mm adapter as pictured. Comes with all original packaging and receipts.

Only reason for sale is to fund a speaker upgrade.

Pickup from Mansfield, QLD 4122 or postage extra (contact me for a quote). Would prefer shipping in Australia but will consider shipping overseas if there is no local interest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread