CooLy_oNE

Discussion in 'Buyer/Seller Feedback ARCHIVE' started by erric, May 11, 2009.
  1. erric
    Sold: RSA Mustang

Paid very quickly and was very easy to deal with. Highly recommended buyer!

2. wgr73
    Bought his UM3X:

Communication was top notch!!! Perfect and couldn't ask for faster shipping! Thanks a lot!

3. fabianwseko
    Bought his JVC-HANC 250

Item like described..really new..he shipped it really fast...You should try this seller...

THANKSSS

4. DisgruntledVirus
    Bought P-51 Mustang

Item was new, shipped same day payment was received. He accidently forgot to put the charger in, but realized it before I did and shipped it (at his expense) quickly (battery didn't even die before I got it [​IMG]). A+ would buy from again.

Thanks.

5. resydentdevil
    bought westone 3s from cooly_one, very smooth transaction, fasting shipping, highly recommended. [​IMG]

6. sachu
    sold a couple of pairs of tubes to cooly_one. Fast payment, easy communication..great transaction all around. Thanks.

7. alphaphoenix
    Sold my Cardas cable.  This local transaction was perfect and I would deal with Felix again.

8. Wildcard30
    Sold my Senn Cardas Cable. Fast payment and excellent communication would do business with again.

9. maunmaun
    I bought headphones from cooly_one, sent very quickly and the packing was excellent (almost bullet proof I would say). Great communication too and very friendly

10. sling5s
    sold headphone stand.  good communication and went smoothly. 

11. alphaphoenix
    Sold a 75ohm plug to Felix.  Second and local transaction and perfect yet again.  He's also the fastest text messenger I've ever encountered.  Look forward to seeing at the Seattle head-fi meet!

12. khbaur330162
    Bought a 75 ohm adapter from Felix. Shipped out very quickly. Pleasure to do business with.

13. vnguyen33
    I bought a pair of AT W1000x headphones from Felix/CooLy_oNE  and the deal went smoothly. The headphones look like new as described with quick shipping.  I would buy from him again.  Thanks Felix! 

14. JoonBug
    Bought a pair of ATH-ESW10JPNs from this seller, no problems whatsoever. They were even better looking than expected, and arrived very quickly. Would do business again. Thanks!

15. pocketchange
    Sounds trite.. but better late than never.

I'd like to say I put the HD600s on and have never removed them.

Truth is, getting around to thanking you falls squarely my shoulders.

Excellent headphones and the transaction was without issue..

THANK YOU SIR..
    pc