Converting my sacd iso to flac
Jun 30, 2016 at 3:06 AM Post #31 of 55
I managed to make it work by input the key to base core.
Though noise level seems lower, but there's still a mild click when starting a new track...
I choose DC smooth for extraction, any other setting primarily for this clicking issue? By the way my DAP has gapless playback.
Checking on the Setting, I don't see 1. True hapless playback 2. Bit perfect extract there, are those not in I so extractor module? Thanks.

Jun 30, 2016 at 3:28 AM Post #32 of 55
I managed to make it work by input the key to base core.
Though noise level seems lower, but there's still a mild click when starting a new track...
I choose DC smooth for extraction, any other setting primarily for this clicking issue? By the way my DAP has gapless playback.
Checking on the Setting, I don't see 1. True hapless playback 2. Bit perfect extract there, are those not in I so extractor module? Thanks.

ISO core module convert ISO to DSF in bit-perfect mode only.

Some ISO tracks can contains clicks in pauses or in original stuff.

Latest beta (I can privatelly upload it you for testing by ask) can skip the pauses. That can pass by clicks in pauses.

If click placed in original stuff it need eliminate via DSD editing only. For this case need learn original stuff.

Smooth DC process only samples next to border (milliseconds).

Smooth DC is processing and work in Modula-R's configurations with processing 1-bit audio http://samplerateconverter.com/content/audio-converter-iso-dsf-aui-converter-optimal-configuration-issues#configuration-modula-r
(since configuration ISO to DSF converter with resampling (D64/D128)).

There to ISO extract module added additional modules.

In DEMO version possibly extract all tracks of ISO in True Gapless Conversion mode. Also there possibly turn on Smooth DC.

If clicks in pauses or/and not directly on border, current demo will have it at output. And need check latest beta (I plan bring it online near days).

> I managed to make it work by input the key to base core.

Do you used key file iso.lic?

Jun 30, 2016 at 3:36 AM Post #33 of 55
Thanks for your clarification. My main concern is the clicking issue(I must confess it is mild, but on quiet tracks it can be quite annoying).
So you mention the beta version will solve the issue?

Jun 30, 2016 at 3:53 AM Post #34 of 55
Thanks for your clarification. My main concern is the clicking issue(I must confess it is mild, but on quiet tracks it can be quite annoying).
So you mention the beta version will solve the issue?

May solve. If it is issue of click into pause.

Some ISOs can conains "strange" stuff in pauses. If remove it, sometimes possibly avoid playback the stuff.

If click placed in track about 0,011 second (if I don't mistaken with exact time) and more far by border it will audible.

Such clicks need fix manually via audio editing of converted files.

Latest version I will upload privately today and send you link via email for testing.

There appear in Settings window > CD Ripper/ISO > new checkbox Skeep pause for all tracks. Need check it.

If click will after removing pause, there may be track border connection issue (level difference between end of current and begin of next tracks).

In this case, even gapless playback will cause clicks. For fixing it use Smooth DC (possibly check in DEMO in True Gapless Mode turned on).

Nov 22, 2016 at 12:46 PM Post #40 of 55
  Hi RockStar2005,

Hybrid SACD contains simultaneously 2 separate types of content: CD audio and DSD.

I suppose, for hybrid SACD you may rip CD audio content to FLAC by usual CD ripper, but you can't convert DSD to FLAC.

Yeah I know........2 layers.

That's the thing..........ALL I want to do is be able to ACCESS/SEE the Hybrid DSD audio files on my PC. If I can see them, I can MOVE them to my desktop. Then from there I can use dbPoweramp to convert the DSD files into FLAC, which I've done successfully done MANY times already. So again, can I SEE the DSD files on the SACD, or will it just give me some stupid "can't read disc" message? 

Thanks.

Nov 22, 2016 at 12:50 PM Post #41 of 55

Yeah I know........2 layers.

That's the thing..........ALL I want to do is be able to ACCESS/SEE the Hybrid DSD audio files on my PC. If I can see them, I can MOVE them to my desktop. Then from there I can use dbPoweramp to convert the DSD files into FLAC, which I've done successfully done MANY times already. So again, can I SEE the DSD files on the SACD, or will it just give me some stupid "can't read disc" message? 

Thanks.

You can't access to DSD content of hybrid SACD from PC.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back