controlling foobar with BT cellphone?
Mar 29, 2006 at 11:05 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6

uzziah

Headphoneus Supremus
can it be done? and is it difficult? it's time for another discounted phone from cingular so i'm looking into the v557 from motorolla, and the z520a from sony erikson.

anyway, ideally i'd like to sit accross the room, and change the soon in foobar, playing out of my speakers. i don't need anything more than to just change the song from time to time. can it be done?

Mar 29, 2006 at 12:46 PM Post #2 of 6
http://fma.sourceforge.net/
I used this great program before I started using foobar, and I don't remember if they have a script for foobar. I remember they had the script for Winamp. It's a feature-loaded program. Check it out!

Mar 29, 2006 at 9:53 PM Post #3 of 6
that's a cool program and i may have to check it out; but unless i'm missing something it's not what i need. it's for managing you PHONE on your PC, right? i need to manage my pc from my phone

Mar 29, 2006 at 10:50 PM Post #5 of 6
Quote:

Originally Posted by uzziah
that's a cool program and i may have to check it out; but unless i'm missing something it's not what i need. it's for managing you PHONE on your PC, right? i need to manage my pc from my phone

YES. and there are scripts written for this program for controlling applications like PowerPoint, Winamp, WMP, among others.

Mar 30, 2006 at 12:57 AM Post #6 of 6
Quote:

Originally Posted by parrot5
YES. and there are scripts written for this program for controlling applications like PowerPoint, Winamp, WMP, among others.

cool deal. i might just have to use winamp those times when i'm away from my desk. very cool

Users who are viewing this thread

Back