Contacting Mikhail from singlepower
Aug 22, 2005 at 2:59 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 16

Axel

100+ Head-Fier
Hi all,

I've sent mikhail an e-mail Friday morning and he hasn't responded yet
frown.gif
. I've sent it to Info@SinglePower.com - anyone know other methods I can contact him ( besides phone )...

Thanks !

Aug 22, 2005 at 4:33 PM Post #4 of 16
PATIENCE. I'm sure you're excited about a new amp, but as posted above, he will respond, give it a few days.

you just emailed friday. it is now only monday. Mikhail works his butt off, but people are entitled to having a weekend.
tongue.gif

Aug 22, 2005 at 5:32 PM Post #7 of 16
Quote:

Originally Posted by Squeek
Mikhail prefers the telephone. Give him a call.

That's a bit of a problem for me because I live outside the US and long distance calls are a bit expensive. Also, my english is not fluent
frown.gif
, thus, I prefer writing to speaking.

I'll just wait patiently for for his response.

Aug 24, 2005 at 4:27 PM Post #8 of 16
Still no answer
frown.gif
Has anyone try to contact him by mail this week and received a reply ? Maybe he is on vacation ?

HELP

Aug 24, 2005 at 4:55 PM Post #9 of 16
I too think he prefers the phone. Perhaps he’s off at a trade show somewhere?

Aug 24, 2005 at 9:59 PM Post #12 of 16
Thank you all for your ( mental ) assistance - but I've got a response from mikhail - sweet
wink.gif
!
He also apologized for the late response to due an expansion of their production facility - no doubt he is a great guy !

Aug 24, 2005 at 10:01 PM Post #13 of 16
3-4 days is usually how long I'll wait before I send another email, and the second email is usually on high "[size=small]![/size]" priority, that way it sits at the top of the mailbox.
evil_smiley.gif
Just my own personal rule of thumb.

Mikhail has been easy to contact for me in the past, the email may have just slipped by him.

EDIT: just noticed you got your reply
cool.gif

Aug 24, 2005 at 10:12 PM Post #14 of 16
Quote:

Originally Posted by Axel
Hi all,

I've sent mikhail an e-mail Friday morning and he hasn't responded yet
frown.gif
. I've sent it to Info@SinglePower.com - anyone know other methods I can contact him ( besides phone )...

Thanks !

Axel,

I don't understand why you post on this forum if michail missed an email for a few days, he's only human and publicly embarassing him (unintentionally) is really the wrong way to go about it.

As was said, attempt to give a call, and if worse case scenario is there was a problem he was having, it's not a public matter in the first place, it's between you and michail.

Just excersise some prudence before stirring up more head-fi controversy, it's already plagued this place enough and i happen to know the man as a good gentleman who goes out of his way to help and deal with customers. If he was being flat out evasive, that's one thing... yet for a few days you need to let the man breathe. He isn't a coporation.

Let me just say this, there are guys that are particularly evasive and difficult to deal with, yet i won't shame them with bad head-fi attention. Michail is absolutely not one of them.

Aug 24, 2005 at 10:32 PM Post #15 of 16
I talked to Mikhail today and he said my PPX3 SLAM will ship on Monday next week. Once it comes there will be a Mikhail appreciation thread, cause he has been so great to work with, really an amazing guy! Oh and some intial impressions too!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back