Considering speakers, setup help needed
Feb 3, 2014 at 10:33 AM Post #17 of 19

I wonder how they sound for the price
basshead.gif

Probably smaller. The price isn't for better performance per se but for the drastically more compact form factor. From the looks of the photos though they might not be as finicky about the distance to a wall, given their intended use on a desk.

Feb 3, 2014 at 10:43 AM Post #18 of 19
Probably smaller. The price isn't for better performance per se but for the drastically more compact form factor. From the looks of the photos though they might not be as finicky about the distance to a wall, given their intended use on a desk.

If placement wasn't a problem, I'd rather have the MMGs + a good sub than the Mini Maggies for the price. Some people complain that the DWMs bass is anemic. After all, it's not a sub, but a midbass module.

Feb 3, 2014 at 8:07 PM Post #19 of 19
If placement wasn't a problem, I'd rather have the MMGs + a good sub than the Mini Maggies for the price. Some people complain that the DWMs bass is anemic. After all, it's not a sub, but a midbass module.

Aye, that is what I read as well some years back, but overall the system as a whole seems to have garnered quite a bit of praise from professional reviewers. More bass never hurts though
biggrin.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back