CONGRATULATIONS TO RECSTAR24 FOR BECOMING A 6MOONS REVIEWER!
May 22, 2005 at 1:43 AM Post #3 of 15
Congratulations Ryan; your knowledge of music coupled with an easy to read and understand style are a winning combination.

May 22, 2005 at 1:46 AM Post #4 of 15
May 22, 2005 at 2:53 AM Post #5 of 15
Congrats to Ryan, and to Ray as well for another excellent 6Moons review!

May 22, 2005 at 7:57 AM Post #8 of 15
Congrats, and great review too! Can't wait to hear this amp!

May 22, 2005 at 10:49 AM Post #9 of 15
Gee, after reading that I can see why Srajan made you a 6moons reviewer
smily_headphones1.gif
Congrats! Great stuff there
wink.gif

May 22, 2005 at 12:40 PM Post #11 of 15
Congratulations...and btw, I enjoyed your review of the Raptor that you posted here VERY much.
smily_headphones1.gif

May 23, 2005 at 5:32 AM Post #14 of 15
Thank you all for the support, really i do it for the community and the comaraderie and i simply love music, hopefully i will be able to contribute to spreading the joy of headphone listening to more people out there!

However, I could use your help on what to review next. Srajan and I have been bouncing a couple of ideas, and we've talked about beyerdynamic dt880 (apparently its received no press, beyers in general), i would love to do something on the shure e4's or the new ultimate ears super fi. Headroom's new stuff definitely deserves to get some press and I would love to get my ears on some of their stuff as well. Srajan is also curious about some of the gilmore incarnations here on head-fi like the dynahi.

Any ideas or suggestions for headphone related gear that you would like to be reviewed please let me know, i can essentially get my hands on anything and my turnaround time is 3 months which is more than plenty of time for me.

May 23, 2005 at 8:18 PM Post #15 of 15
this is very cool.

6 moons is a class outfit so don't screw up and bring the whole site crashing down man or we will make you pay when you come crawling back to head-fi !
tongue.gif

[size=x-small]just kidding of course,congrats man[/size]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back