1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Concise Multi-IEM Comparison (FINAL UPDATE March. 1st, 2013)

First

Back
73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82
  1. money4me247 Contributor
    dude how long did it take for the dude to listen to all those headphones?!?! there are like hundreds of iems listed. 

2. tjz1984
     WOW!! Great job in reviewing to all the headphones. Seriously wonder how do you actually get the time to do it.

3. BrecMadak
    Since this topic has not been updated since 2013, is there any other topic that is up-to date with tests including new comers and such ever ?

4. getclikinagas
    ClieOS still puts out reviews now and again. You can check them out on his profile page or his website www.inearmatters.net

ljokerl also has an ongoing multi-IEM thread here on head-fi, and can also be found on his website www.theheadphonelist.com

BrecMadak likes this.
  5. nessuno1234
    Fabulous thread!!!
    I wanna buy a good pair of balanced iem, but some of the stuff reviewed here are not more on the market.
    It would be great to see this thread upgraded.
    Someone can suggest me a good pair of balanced iem under 100 buck? Thanks 

6. 0MoUsE0
    Damn............. this is a huge post !

Thank you very much for all the info too, it must have taken tremendous time to write these

7. ballaz
    Great roundup and comparison

8. SilentNote
    While this post may be a bit outdated, it is by far the most helpful thread to help me narrow down IEMs.

Lifted Andreas likes this.
  9. Lifted Andreas
    Agree!

I'm wondering if anyone knows what the most well rounded cheapish micro driver IEMs are to try? Not looking to spend more than 30 bucks.

Just have an appetite for new sound.

First

Back
73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82