1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Concise Multi-IEM Comparison (FINAL UPDATE March. 1st, 2013)

First

Back
3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23
Next

Last
  1. vwinter

Quote:

If I wasn't happy with these, I already had the hybrids in my amazon cart haha. Good to know that they are also good for this. It was just a pleasant surprise. This is a picture from the lendmeurears site. On the right is the VSonic R04's wearing more standard looking tips. On the left are the GR07's with their slightly longer more tapered tips. the holes are reasonably wide though but it doesn't seem to matter. Compared to my previous IEM's tips, its night and day.

gd07-07.jpg

2. lina
    too bad i cant see those tips from the front

3. chrislangley4253

Quote:

Always lurking on the IEM thread :p

I think keeping your ear clean is your best bet too. However, I have a nephew who will ruin a pair of IEM's even if he does clean his ears daily... It's just a personal thing. If your ears produce an ungodly amount of wax, I'd stay way from IEM's in general, or definitely get some with a filter of some sort. 

4. ClieOS Contributor

Quote:

Quote:
    That's my picture from the GR07 review. The R04 is using a Sony hybrid clone.

Quote:
    Which one you want to see?

Quote:

Well, there is also the Comply foam tips with the filter built-in.

5. chrislangley4253

Quote:

Good Call! Do you find them to affect the sound much?

6. lina

Quote:

7. ClieOS Contributor

Quote:

Yes, the Comply TX series does affect the sound more than the other Comply. Generally it is better to pair it with more analytical sounding IEM. The new Ts series is probably the least affecting of all the Comply.

8. kanuka
    hey clieos
    may i ask why you consider the "Monster" design a Con for those Dunu's ? is it because what you mentioned that they could have made a more original design?

9. ClieOS Contributor

Quote:

Because DUNU is a very capable company on manufacturing and doesn't need to make lookalike products to gain recognition. They can do better than that. Do you want your Ferrari to look like a Porsche?

10. kanuka

Quote:
    i dont disagree on that, but it just doesnt sound like that when you put it in "Cons". i'd expect things like 'fit' , 'comfort' , 'isolation' , 'price' ,etc to be a Con
    when i read that, i thought you meant that even the Monster IEM have a Con with that design

11. ClieOS Contributor

Quote:

... and hence this is a concise writeup and why you should read the full review for more detail.

12. kanuka
    yeah. i expected that answer from you[​IMG]

13. kanuka
    hi
    i want to get the RE0, but first i want to be sure which version to ask for. i saw already 3 versions!
    i prefer the straight plug, but lower microphonics and lower memory cable is better.
    any info? thanks

14. esanthosh
    Quote:

Don't think you can ask for a specific version of RE0. Whatever is the current version in stock, you'll get.

15. kanuka
    well, i did mailed them and they said i can ask for a version, and i can get it if it's in stock

First

Back
3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23
Next

Last