Comply tips for Jaybird Tarah Pro's?
Apr 12, 2019 at 4:55 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

matej

New Head-Fier
Hi

I've recently bought a pair of the Jaybird Tarah Pro's for use around the gym and when running. I find the supplied tips to be rather shallow and don't provide enough of a seal in my ears so I'm looking to replace them with something that will allow the bass to be more pronounced. I'm happy to modify the existing tips by cutting the end piece that sits in the ear off, but keep the back half where wing part that fits in the outside of the ear for stability.

I'm looking at come comply tips, however I have no idea which size will fit the nozzle the best.

Has anyone else tried something similar?

Thanks

Apr 23, 2019 at 7:39 AM Post #2 of 3
The Tarah Pros are great, but they aren't designed to go inside your ear canal. They are designed to seal just the outer portion. So don't try to force them into your ears. Just place them on top of the ear canal and try twisting them around until you feel like they are secure.

This can take a bit of getting used to, for sure, but once I learned how to get a good seal with them, I found them to be the most comfortable earphones I've used. And they sound really great too. Unfortunately, I won't vouch for the quality of their build as I've had three Jaybird units fail on me.

I've tried them with Comply tips, which work and do allow you to insert them into the your ear canal a little further. But I ended up going back to the supplied silicone tips.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back