1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Comply for Sennheiser IE 800 s too small.

1. greyscale75
    i guess I have really large ears. Have tried the Comply Large and the right ear fits just fine, the left constantly falls out.
    The Comply site has a " Large: 13.97 mm ± 0.50 mm (0.550" ± 0.020")" measurerment . Anyone know of a foam tip with a larger diameter?. Hate to return the IE 800 s due to fit as I really love the sound. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

2. buke9
    You might want to contact Comply before giving up and explaining your situation they might help don’t know but it doesn’t hurt to ask. The other way is custom tips that will be a bit pricey as you have to take a mold of your ear .

3. greyscale75
    Hey buke9, I purchased two packs of Large Complys from Amazon. found a pair that fit much better. Not perfect, but better. Also, I placed the Complys I received from Sennheiser on a flat surface and the two are not the same height by about 1mm.
    Bit disapointed by Sennheiser not making sure an accessory packed with the top of the line IEMs is so poorly made. After all, It's Sennheisers name on the box not Comply.

4. buke9
    I’m glad you have found some that work better.

greyscale75 likes this.