Comparisons: 36 of the Top Closed/Portable Headphones Around
May 3, 2019 at 2:04 PM Post #4,352 of 4,373
May 3, 2019 at 5:08 PM Post #4,353 of 4,373
I have been meaning to add them. I absolutely love them!

In the meantime, here is my full review of these amazing headphones:

https://headphone.guru/audeze-mobius-headphones/

I know this review and I congratulate you! I was just wondering why you didn't listed them here if you like them so much

I own them but many tell me they are from gaming and movies, less for music. And I'm not a gamer, I stay with Mobius or do I try anything? I also had Aventho (excellent) but Mobius seems the future!

May 6, 2019 at 11:00 AM Post #4,354 of 4,373
I know this review and I congratulate you! I was just wondering why you didn't listed them here if you like them so much

I own them but many tell me they are from gaming and movies, less for music. And I'm not a gamer, I stay with Mobius or do I try anything? I also had Aventho (excellent) but Mobius seems the future!

Thanks! Just time really, I've been busy. But I will try to update the listing. They work brilliantly for gaming, movies and music! The trifecta!

May 6, 2019 at 2:31 PM Post #4,355 of 4,373
Thanks! Just time really, I've been busy. But I will try to update the listing. They work brilliantly for gaming, movies and music! The trifecta!

I am not an audiophile, but I have had experiences with different headphones, because I have a very clear idea of the sound that I like, and I have tried and owned some: Momentum 2.0 wired, the P7 wired, the QC35, the DT770pro, the Oppo PM3, the P7 wireless , the B&O H6 Mk2, the M50x, the Qc35 II, the wireless Aventho, and the Mobius, by heart, the Audeze offer the widest, defined and clean sound of the lot, are not boring, and for movies have no rivals, but being a neocyte, I fear that my ear is not polite , and risk of wasting my budget in a headset for games, with so much technology and little quality..... But I trust those who understand more than I do, I trust you!

May 6, 2019 at 2:53 PM Post #4,356 of 4,373
I am not an audiophile, but I have had experiences with different headphones, because I have a very clear idea of the sound that I like, and I have tried and owned some: Momentum 2.0 wired, the P7 wired, the QC35, the DT770pro, the Oppo PM3, the P7 wireless , the B&O H6 Mk2, the M50x, the Qc35 II, the wireless Aventho, and the Mobius, by heart, the Audeze offer the widest, defined and clean sound of the lot, are not boring, and for movies have no rivals, but being a neocyte, I fear that my ear is not polite , and risk of wasting my budget in a headset for games, with so much technology and little quality..... But I trust those who understand more than I do, I trust you!

I'd recommend trusting your ears first. :)

That said, the Mobius delivery the goods for both music and video games. And the head tracking feature is quite revolutionary!

May 6, 2019 at 3:57 PM Post #4,357 of 4,373
I'd recommend trusting your ears first. :)

That said, the Mobius delivery the goods for both music and video games. And the head tracking feature is quite revolutionary!

Sure my ears make me prefer headphones, and if your opinion does in the same direction, makes me understand that I have competent ears

PS

A question ... in your opinion for music and movies, referring only to sound quality, do you prefer the signature of aventho or mobius? I have read both your reviews and I am curious to understand which you prefer .... and how you place the Bose qc35II with respect to mobius and aventho.
Tnx!!! :)

May 6, 2019 at 4:19 PM Post #4,358 of 4,373
Sure my ears make me prefer headphones, and if your opinion does in the same direction, makes me understand that I have competent ears

PS

A question ... in your opinion for music and movies, referring only to sound quality, do you prefer the signature of aventho or mobius? I have read both your reviews and I am curious to understand which you prefer .... and how you place the Bose qc35II with respect to mobius and aventho.
Tnx!!! :)

I'd go with the latter. The QC35II don't sound as good as the Mobius, but they do isolate incredibly better and are more "portable".

Feb 10, 2022 at 9:34 PM Post #4,360 of 4,373
Feb 11, 2022 at 2:05 AM Post #4,362 of 4,373

Thanx, Someone recommended the beyerdynamic dt1350 but I read that the bass goes very low, what does it mean?​

The DT1350 does reach very low indeed, but without emphasizing bass. I still have mine, although I seldom use them due to a general dislike for on-ears for comfort reasons.
But the DT1350 is a very competent, compact and robust headphone with a neutral tuning. If you’re looking for a good on-ear, this is definitely worth a second look.

Feb 11, 2022 at 2:31 AM Post #4,364 of 4,373
The DT1350 does reach very low indeed, but without emphasizing bass. I still have mine, although I seldom use them due to a general dislike for on-ears for comfort reasons.
But the DT1350 is a very competent, compact and robust headphone with a neutral tuning. If you’re looking for a good on-ear, this is definitely worth a second look.
Sorry but what do you mean when you said that the dt1350 reach very low? That means the headphone sounds boomy?

Could you recommend me some neutral on ear headphone that doesn't sound boomy please?

I'm having a hard time finding on ear headphones to listen alternative rock and indie rock, this are the bands I always listen:

MGMT
The Stone Roses
Coldplay
The kooks
Earth wind and fire
The cure
Foster the people. Alvvays
Vampire weekend. Kasabian
Phoenix. Mac demarco
The killers. Dayglow
The strokes. Two door cinema club

Feb 11, 2022 at 3:33 AM Post #4,365 of 4,373
Sorry but what do you mean when you said that the dt1350 reach very low? That means the headphone sounds boomy?

Could you recommend me some neutral on ear headphone that doesn't sound boomy please?

I'm having a hard time finding on ear headphones to listen alternative rock and indie rock, this are the bands I always listen:

MGMT
The Stone Roses
Coldplay
The kooks
Earth wind and fire
The cure
Foster the people. Alvvays
Vampire weekend. Kasabian
Phoenix. Mac demarco
The killers. Dayglow
The strokes. Two door cinema club
No, reaching low means exactly that: it is capable of producing very low frequencies. It is not emphasizing bass and it certainly is not boomy — the DT1350 is a professional monitoring headphone, not a consumer model that tries to impress with lots of bass.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back