Comparison -- Russia-China Showdown: DBA-02 vs. GR07
Jun 11, 2011 at 8:28 AM Post #62 of 74

Quote:
Really, you're not missing anything by ordering now. It's going to be the same/better/more tips, maybe a shirt clip, more English friendly manual, authenticity certificate of some kind?

Yea, I have a suspicion that the packaging shouldn't differ by much. As for pouch, I am not sure. I know that there is picture circulating with a pouch but I don't think anything is set in stone yet. WIll drop an email to ask them :)

Jun 11, 2011 at 10:00 PM Post #63 of 74
ok ppl, just talk to the people from Vsonic. New colours will only come in July :) And they will revamp the packaging and accessories of the whole Vsonic line. :)

YESS. Thanksss. I dont really care about accessories but new colors!

Jun 12, 2011 at 12:20 AM Post #64 of 74
Better accessories more colors, sounds like they know they have a winner on their hand and they are gearing for a price increase, hope I'm wrong but if not I'm glad I have mine now. I don't mind black and I have enough accessories so just like the sound and build quality for their current price point.

Jun 13, 2011 at 10:50 PM Post #65 of 74
Also I wanted to know which is the best one for all kinds of rock., dubstep, and little of rap hiphop

Jun 13, 2011 at 11:31 PM Post #66 of 74
You mean between the DBA-02 or GR07? It depends on how you like your sound, but in general, the GR07 would probably be more impactful. I don't personally listen to much rock or dubstep, but you can see what I wrote for the hip/hop tracks.

Quote:
Also I wanted to know which is the best one for all kinds of rock., dubstep, and little of rap hiphop

Feb 20, 2012 at 2:38 PM Post #70 of 74
Feb 20, 2012 at 3:39 PM Post #71 of 74
I've had first hand experience with the new DBA-02 MKII. I must say. The build quality here is excellent, and the rubberized coating on the housing (that is reduced in size) is quite nice to touch. Owh and they're the size of the ER4p now. Soundwise still the same signature but not sure how much better or worse it is. I'd still take the GR07 (which has been my staple IEM for almost half a year) but the DBA MKIIs are worth a thought, and will top the GR07 in comfort and build quality this time around, and should hopefully pull away from the Brainwavz copycats.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back