Comfortable UE Triplefi 10's?
Aug 16, 2015 at 12:11 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 2

abraham_tek

New Head-Fier
Hi everyone!

One of these days I listened to the Ultimate Ears Triplefi 10's, and man oh man, I LOVE the sound on those babies! Everything, from lows to mids to highs. Some people find the high frequencies on those too harsh, but I personally fell in love with them.

The thing is, they're SO uncomfortable. I mean I could appreciate the sound cause I was pressing the headphone against my ear, I could get a good seal for a few seconds, and hear the quality.

So yeah. Pretty much same sound (I know it's unfair to compare $300 headphones to $150 headphones, but people are in love with the EPH-100s on this forum, and I personally didn't like the high frequencies on those at all. Even though the rest was fantastic, and they were super comfortable too), but more comfortability. I have relatively small ears.

Thanks in advance for all the responses!

EDIT: I also owned the MEElectronics M6 Pro, and I hate the sound on those. The highs are a bit too harsh, and the bass, even though it's there, for my taste it's pretty much nonexistent. Let alone the mids. This is just for you to have a better idea of what I like, and what not.

Aug 16, 2015 at 12:40 PM Post #2 of 2
Having owned TF10 more than a few times my recommendation for similar sound, higher comfort and imo upgrade is Dunu DN-1000.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back