1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Comfortable isolating IEMs (with mic for Android) for subway, street, and plane?

1. coldbeverage
    I tend to use my IEMs when travelling/commuting on subway, street walking, or planes.  Had the Ety HF3 for a few years but I've gone through 3 pairs now.  They're not the most rugged or comfortable things out there.  I am rough on them!  I am a bass player, but I don't like over-powering bass --- always liked the Ety balance.

So, here's what I want -

-Isolation - obviously I am used to good isolation, but I'd like to hear what others experiences are in these situations with other brands?
    -Mic - needs to have a mic for Android.  Doesn't need volume buttons, but an answer button. Needs to be wind protected.
    -Tips - I like the Ety olives and triple flanges, but am wondering if people find anything else more comfortable? I have small ears.
    -Sound - super important. I never use EQs.  I want the most natural sounding possible.  
    -Cable - straight down and replaceable (although, neither are major)
    -Cost - would love to keep it under $400 Canadian

Thinking RHA MA750i, but not sure about over the ear style?