Comfortable earbuds
Jun 1, 2012 at 9:14 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

Magnus88

New Head-Fier
I'm considering purchasing either the Klipsch S2 or S3 and was curious about whether or not there is a significant difference in comfort between the two. I've read that the S3 is more comfortable and was wondering if this claim is true. I'm mainly interested in using the earbuds for my PSP, so comfort while playing for an hour straight is very important. If there are any other suggestions for earbuds which may be more comfortable than the two I've suggested I'm more than willing to listen to suggestions. Thanks.

Jun 1, 2012 at 4:08 PM Post #2 of 4
Comfort is an exceedingly subjective measure.  What's comfortable for you may not work at all for someone else and vice versa.

Sorry, but the only way you'll know is trying them.

Jun 1, 2012 at 9:31 PM Post #3 of 4
I'd take a look at Joker's big iem review thread. There's a category for comfort in the table at the bottom that should help guide you.

Jun 1, 2012 at 9:39 PM Post #4 of 4
I am of the opinion that the small barrel types are more comfortable.  If you look at the s2 and s3 that you mentioned, the s2 will be more comfortable because they will fit inside your ears better.  I had a pair of s2 a long time ago and they were ok comfort wise, but the silicone earbud is a little stiff for my liking and the shape of them is not ideal because they constantly slid out of my ears.  

Users who are viewing this thread

Back