1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Comedy with the most quotables.. What is yours?

2 3 4
Next

Last
  1. kool bubba ice
    IMO Airplane takes the cake by a large margin.. I will never forget lines like.. Have you ever seen a grown make Naked? Every been to a Turkish prison..Give me something lite to read.. Phamplet of Jewish sports hereo's..lol I picked the wrong week to stop sniffing glue..

2. XxATOLxX
    The one I can remember off the top of my head is Anchorman.

"It works 60% of the time, every time."

3. Dzjudz
    I guess The Big Lebowski for me.

The Dude abides.

4. kool bubba ice
    "Smells like bigfoots, Dxck." Anachorman would be 2nd.. He punted Baxter like a football. & the all time great.. FU San diego..

Quote:

5. virometal Contributor
    Dzjudz::

That's just like your opinion, man. This is not Nam. This is bowling. There are rules. STFU Donny...etc etc.

Great movie.

6. Samgotit
    Love Potion #9

"How do you synthesize a methylated alkaloid?"

Only funny in context, but I love that dern movie.

7. TheWuss
    All good mentions so far. Office space is up there for me as well.

And groundhog day. "don't drive angry!"

8. sanakaku
    "I say mali you say boo"  From Malibu's Most Wanted

Meatloaf scene of Will Ferrel in wedding crashers is classic

9. semisight
    I think Monty Python's Holy Grail has got to be up there in the top 5.

"It's really a matter of weight ratios" (About sparrows not being able to carry coconuts to England).

"Count to 3; three is the number to which you shall count..." (Holy hand grenade).

But airplane is definitely up there as well.

"The white zone is for loading and unloading only, no parking in the red zone." and "I speak jive." are two of my favorite lines.

10. Rambunctious
    The Hangover.

"Hey bro, mind putting on some pants? I find it a little wierd I have to ask twice."

"...do they dream of mauling zebras or Halle Barry in a Cat Woman suit..."

11. leeperry
    Lock Stock and 2 Smoking Barrels? I'm a Guy Ritchie fanboy, though.

Eddie: You could choke a dozen donkeys on that! And you're haggling over one hundred pound? What're you doing when you're not buying stereos Nick? Finance revolutions?
    Nick the Greek: 100 pound is still 100 pound.
    Tom: Not when the price is 200 pound it ain't! And certainly not when you've got Liberia's deficit in your skyrocket. Tighter than a duck's butt you are. Now, lemme feel the fibre of your fabric.
    --
    It comes with a gold-plated Rolls Royce, as long as you pay for it.
    --
    Handmade in Italy, hand-stolen in Stepney. It's as long as my arm. I wish it was as long as something else

The Director's Cut is miles better BTW.

12. TheWuss
    i felt like i needed to be british to "get it."
    don't get me wrong, i've generally liked all of Ritchie's movies.
    but, sometimes had trouble even understanding what they were saying.  whether purposely (brad pitt) or not (sherlock holmes).

13. leeperry
    English isn't my native tongue, I don't understand much of what they say in this movie...it's a great exercise to improve my cockney understanding skills, but sadly I still suck at it. But the movie's brilliant, OMG.

14. mr56k
    Joe Dirt is a big one at work. The Big Lebowski is another one just in general. 

15. Uncle Erik Contributor
    plan-9-from-outer-space-one-sheet.jpg

2 3 4
Next

Last