1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Colourful Koss Porta Pro

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Trader History (27)
  1. suicidal_orange
    Type:
    For Sale
    Currency:
    GBP
    Price:
    I want a pair of Orange Porta Pros and have found somewhere that will send them to the UK, but whether they send me 1 or 20 it costs the same (£28) so I'd like to split this cost if anyone's up for it?  They have all the colours which are randomly exclusive to Scandinavia, most places wont send them out of the region so this is a rare opportunity for anyone who lives anywhere else.

They're selling out fast elsewhere so I need to order ASAP - two interested people makes it cheap enough for me to place the order.

[​IMG]

Looking at about £36 a pair (+£12 if you want a mic) plus the split of the £28 shipping (dependant on interest) and whatever it costs to send them on to you - £10 insured to USA, £5 within the UK, anywhere else please ask [​IMG]

I'm already going to loose out on this due to credit card currency exchange fees so would request paypal payments would be +3% or sent as gift please.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.