colorful (girly....?) headphones under $70?
Oct 11, 2011 at 8:49 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 11

BattlefieldCat

Previously known as abraham_tek
Hey guys.

I'm looking for a pair of headphones for one friend, and she likes colors and stuff. I was wondering if there is something like a colorful pair of headphones, that at the same time sound good.

I don't really want skullcandy, but if that's all there is, I'll take it, what the heck. My budget is $70 bucks.

Any recommendations?

Oct 11, 2011 at 8:54 PM Post #2 of 11
I've seen some Philips and Sonys with colour schemes and that stuff. I suppose they won't sound bad and for sure better than any Skullcandy.

Oct 11, 2011 at 9:02 PM Post #4 of 11
Hello Kitty headphones. 
wink.gif

Oct 11, 2011 at 9:41 PM Post #6 of 11
The JVC HAS160 pink, purple, white, black, blue..   Make sure it is the HAS160 and not the older HAS150. These sound very proper with full bass included.  Very portable and cheap shocking amount of proper sound on these. I have the black ones and still like to listen to em on my Mp3s..  The Sony Piiqs also are good for the price.

Oct 11, 2011 at 10:28 PM Post #7 of 11
You could always buy a nice pair a airbrush them, i believe there is a guide in the diy forum. You think she might like wood grados? Not colorful but they look nice, i am not familiar with Grado prives though.
The K420 are blue if she in too that color. There are purple AKG k328 IEM for 60 don't know about the sound but its not going to be bad.

Oct 11, 2011 at 11:34 PM Post #11 of 11
Panasonic RP-HTX7 is a pretty stylish headphone that comes in many different colors. I'm pretty sure you can even paint on the cups if you wanted to. 

Another headphone I find stylish is the ATH-SJ5, although it's not exactly colorful. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back