1. alpha421
    Type:
    For Sale
    Currency:
    USD
    Price:
    Ship to:
    • Anywhere
    Clearing out everything that isn't being used. I've become unfazed of the latest and greatest, TOTL intros and reviews, and all the hype and accolades that typically follows them. I've settled on what I have and don't plan on purchasing anything head-fi related for now.

This bundle will be sold as a bundle. Nothing will be parted out no matter the story. This bundle represents, IMO, a significant price/performance ratio and is a great kit for those starting in this crazy hobby or would like to swap/mix'n match components. Again, the FIRM price is everything pictured - nothing more, nothing less. You get the following:
    • Removable cable mod Beyerdynamic DT1350 headphones with case. Comes with ViaBlue silver cable and terminated to a 2.5mm TRRS balanced on both ends. Comes with a 2.5mm female TRRS to 3.5mm TRS stereo adapter, and 3.5mm TRS to 6.5mm adapter. In overall good condition.
    • Colorfly C200 DAP. A purest DAP and sounds excellent. Comes with original box and everything it came with. In great condition. Makes a great source with the Line out to the DIY Butte amp.
    • DIY Apex Butte headphone amplifier built by me to the exact BOM. Based on the $450 Apex Butte headphone. Excels with higher impedance headphones. Comes with two 3.5mm ICs'. The ViaBlue connector IC is made with silver wires, the very short right angle is OFC copper. With power adapter.
    • If one finds the Butte too much gain. The iFi IEMatch is included with all original accessories and box.
    No matter how you add this bundle up, someone is getting a great deal and great sound quality.
    However, the price does include all PayPal fees and Priority CONUS shipping. From a smoke free home. Again, sold as a bundle only and will continue to be sold as a bundle until sold.

20180913_103340.jpg

2. alpha421
    Bump with one and only price drop.