Cologne-fi
Oct 11, 2007 at 6:52 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 436

uncletank88

Head-Fier
Hello everyone, I'm pretty new as a poster in these forums and I thought this might make for an interesting thread. Recently I let a friend of mine borrow my HD555's. When she gave them back to me I was expecting a comment on their sound quality, instead she kept raving on about how good the pads smelled. Which leads me to my question...

What kind of cologne do your gentlemen wear? Any personal favorites in your collection? Which cologne do you find gets the women turning their heads and for you married guys, which cologne does your wife like?

Personally, I am fond of Eternity by Calvin Klein and Lacoste Essential during the daytime. By night Acqua Di Gio by Giorgio Armani. All of them are subtle scents when worn in moderation and women seem to enjoy them almost as much as I do.

Oct 11, 2007 at 8:06 AM Post #2 of 436
i dont really do cologne now, but always used to mainly sport farenheit, by dior, there was a mighty keen appreciation of it withing the group of girls i was with!

Oct 11, 2007 at 8:57 AM Post #3 of 436
Polo's Double Black and Calvin Klein's Obsession get me the most comments by far.

Oct 11, 2007 at 2:54 PM Post #5 of 436
I usually go for this one:
41B7SBHEKML._AA280_.jpg

Acqua Di Gio by Giorgio Armani

Oct 11, 2007 at 5:08 PM Post #6 of 436
NO COLOGNES OR FUNKY LOTIONS BEFORE GOING TO A HEAD-FI MEET!!!!

Oct 11, 2007 at 5:26 PM Post #8 of 436
Quote:

Originally Posted by jpelg /img/forum/go_quote.gif
NO COLOGNES OR FUNKY LOTIONS BEFORE GOING TO A HEAD-FI MEET!!!!

Word!

Oct 12, 2007 at 5:20 AM Post #13 of 436
I've got more colognes than headphones! Always trying new ones, and rotate them in and out all the time. Doesn't help that Cayman has great duty free prices for such things. It's all just a mood thing for me. I don't replace most of them when they run out. Don't even have any real favorites. Whatever my girlfriend likes, I like!
smily_headphones1.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back