Quote:

Originally Posted by swt61
The girls dig that!

So I hear...
blink.gif

May 15, 2006 at 6:01 PM Post #32 of 162
Quote:

Originally Posted by swt61
It's just one of those wierd things. Alaska got one of the first ColdStones in the country too. It's busy winter and summer. The added benifit in winter is that you can eat your cone without it melting.

I thought it could be because people are stuck indoors a lot during the winter time so what to do with your time other than eat ice cream and listen to music with sweet headphones.
icon10.gif

What do I know, I live in SoCal.

May 15, 2006 at 6:10 PM Post #33 of 162
Quote:

Originally Posted by kin0kin
pepsi...I find them sweeter and smoother than coke...coke seems a little rough for me...

I like both, but Pepsi's sweet flavor wins me over. I recently had a coke in a bottle and it mighty good, but I still prefer Pepsi. God, I would love to try Pepsi in a glass bottle.

May 15, 2006 at 6:17 PM Post #35 of 162
Diet coke, the normal coke tastes horrid. Leaves that bad feeling on your teeth too, so I'm a diet coke man
biggrin.gif

May 15, 2006 at 8:51 PM Post #37 of 162
I only drink diet. Though I drink both Diet Coke and Diet Pepsi, I perfer the taste of Diet Pepsi. It keeps more of the real Pepsi taste, while being having 1 calorie
icon10.gif

May 15, 2006 at 11:37 PM Post #39 of 162
It was always Coke for me. I stocked up on enough of the original formula to hold me over while their marketing idiots bombed with New Coke. I probably drank close to 2 litres a day.

I quit soft drinks a few months ago. I was going to reward myself with a Coke every time I gave blood. That was a mistake, it tastes like crap now.

May 15, 2006 at 11:41 PM Post #40 of 162
Quote:

Originally Posted by Sladeophile
Quote:

Originally Posted by kin0kin
pepsi...I find them sweeter and smoother than coke...coke seems a little rough for me...

That's exactly what I LOVE about coke, seems a bit bitter maybe...

exactly Exactly

May 16, 2006 at 12:02 AM Post #42 of 162
For the full sugar versions, coke wins. Unfortunately, I gave up sugar sodas years ago, and pepsi does the diet soda thing better.

May 16, 2006 at 1:19 AM Post #44 of 162
I prefer Viva Cola - as nicely served in Chemical Brothers' "Out of Control" video. Splendid waitress in it, too...
biggrin.gif

Grinnings from Hannover!

Manfred / lini

P.S.: Granted, from that kind of waitress I'd probably take any type of cola.

P.P.S.: As for Pepsi vs. Coke, I find both quite alright - as long as it's not the diet stuff.

May 16, 2006 at 2:24 AM Post #45 of 162
I used to prefer coke years ago. Don't know if it was the can revolution or what but It used to taste a hellova lot better in the late 60s to the early 70s, then it went funny tasting. Now I can't stand the stuff and prefer Pepsi. I don't know exactly what changed but I loved coke when I was a kid, now it just doesn't taste the same.
confused.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back