Coke or Pepsi???
May 16, 2006 at 2:31 AM Post #47 of 162
So I knew coke was more popular, but %71! Wow, didn't expect that. I wonder if this rings true outside of head-fi, you know, in the real world...
tongue.gif
We are a bit of a different bunch here, aren't we?

May 16, 2006 at 3:04 AM Post #50 of 162
How about a beer?...Pepsi here...

May 16, 2006 at 3:52 AM Post #52 of 162
Quote:

Originally Posted by mr.karmalicious
Coke always wins polls. Pepsi always win blind taste-tests.

I have taken the test many times and ALWAYS pick coke.
tongue.gif

May 16, 2006 at 3:55 AM Post #53 of 162
Cola is one of those iffy things...it really needs to be cold, in a glass, with ice and preferably real lemon or lime. I think in that situation I'd go with a Coke, even though I'm not big on the aftertaste.

May 16, 2006 at 4:59 AM Post #54 of 162
I always instintively grab a coke . . . but I like em both. Still, after they removed the coca syrup, it just wasn't as addicitive.

May 16, 2006 at 6:24 AM Post #55 of 162
Allways Coke, but specially from the can. I find that it tastes different than the ones in glass and plastic bottles. I am leaning as of late for a local brand, Big Cola, with more cafeine, but I allways turn back to a can of Coke. Anyway, I like Mountain Dew even more, but they don't sell it here anymore
frown.gif

May 16, 2006 at 7:10 AM Post #57 of 162
Quote:

Originally Posted by Edwood
I perfer Diet Pepsi since I stay away from the fully corn syruped stuff.

My drink of choice is Diet Rite since it uses Splenda.

-Ed

I love sprite zero and coke zero...

May 16, 2006 at 8:23 PM Post #58 of 162
I love the Coke made with pure sucrose, not any corn syrup. But the only time you can get Coke made with sucrose in the U.S. is around Passover time, because it is against the Jewish religion to ingest corn syrup. Boy, the sucrose is good, though. It just leaves this clean refreshing aftertaste, and no filmy crap on your teeth. Anyway, if you see a bottle of Coke around Passover time that *only* lists sucrose, not corn syrup, in the ingredients, try it. They have yellow caps on them.

If it were a choice between corn syrup coke and pepsi, I choose pepsi. I like the refreshing, "cleanly" feeling after a drink of pop.

May 16, 2006 at 10:23 PM Post #59 of 162
I don't like either, but if I *had* to choose, I would choose Coca-Cola.

May 16, 2006 at 11:10 PM Post #60 of 162
The popular belief was that men tend to like Pepsi (sweeter and has less of a 'bite' or that 'tingy' flavor)

and women tend to like Coke (a little more 'colaey' and not as sweet)...

the poll says otherwise...when is the blind taste test?

I personally like Diet Cherry Coke and Pepsi ONE the most...

Anyone remember the CLEAR coke and pepsi...? Try the "Coca-cola BlaK"...weird, it's like Starbucks with Cola...

http://www.coca-colablak.com/us/index.jsp

Users who are viewing this thread

Back