coffee gadgets...
Apr 29, 2020 at 2:49 PM Post #646 of 668
Extraction from my KafaTec Conical Espresso Grinder.
fullsizeoutput_73a.jpeg
oz5qmnkVQZCZ7mMD+14JQw.jpg

Apr 29, 2020 at 3:21 PM Post #647 of 668
I also got a mochamaster just in time for social distancing. It was the first item I bought for working from home even before a monitor and laptop stand (shows where my priorities are).

Apr 29, 2020 at 8:46 PM Post #648 of 668
Where did your name turbo1 come from?

Apr 29, 2020 at 10:50 PM Post #650 of 668
I have a Twin Turbo Porsche. Six Porsches over the years. Two Twin Turbos.

997 TT .JPG997 TT Interior.JPG

Apr 30, 2020 at 7:54 AM Post #651 of 668
Hi!

I am into hario hand brew stuff after having espresso machines for long time
And i got me this lovely grinder..

A La Cimbali Max with hybrid grinding and for heavy duty gastro use..
I took it apart, got new grinding disks and took that useless super ugly doser off that is simply a nightmare to clean..

Then some Ikea package waste and black ductape for a first improvised direct grinder with tuned hopper that does not spread the beans inside the machine..

with some nice fresh rosted coffee its a lovely combination even in this improvised state.
makes amazing fluffy grinded coffee!
IMG_20200430_135303.jpg

Apr 30, 2020 at 9:23 AM Post #652 of 668
Same headphones as me. How do you like the Sundara?

Apr 30, 2020 at 9:55 AM Post #653 of 668
I love good coffee, use a basic Hario hand crank grinder often with an Aeropress or French Press. The Sundara is a very nice headphone. I was on the loaner tour but the headphone arrived too late and I was far too busy in a professional program to get much time, but what I heard I liked. For me the Edition X V2 is wonderful and would be a HFM model I would recommend for anybody who doesn't mind a slightly less dynamic sound that favours listenability. The Edition X V2 is special.

Any great light roasted bean recommendations from this group? I drink up to a medium medium, can't stand anything that is dark. Cheers.

Apr 30, 2020 at 10:55 AM Post #654 of 668
I like Sundaras together with my new tube amp.. but against my K340 they are like my Graef grinder.. ok but not magical :wink: .. really graef grinders suck... They grind like Shotgun with small to giant pieces..

Just did some coffee right now and now i know that this small roasting shop is ..crap :wink:
i need to drive to my good one now since tomorrow shops are closed..

whats really magical is freshly grinded fresh roasted good coffee if you pour water over it after the first 30 seconds..
.. its like a fountain coming from the depth and really bubbling like crazy :wink:

Jan 17, 2021 at 6:43 PM Post #658 of 668
Hi!

I am into hario hand brew stuff after having espresso machines for long time
And i got me this lovely grinder..

A La Cimbali Max with hybrid grinding and for heavy duty gastro use..
I took it apart, got new grinding disks and took that useless super ugly doser off that is simply a nightmare to clean..

Then some Ikea package waste and black ductape for a first improvised direct grinder with tuned hopper that does not spread the beans inside the machine..

with some nice fresh rosted coffee its a lovely combination even in this improvised state.
makes amazing fluffy grinded coffee!IMG_20200430_135303.jpg

I have a diy modded, single doser grinder too. Mine a bit more elaborated maybe, tomorrow i post photo.

Jan 17, 2021 at 6:45 PM Post #659 of 668
This is my setup. The single dose grinder is more expensive than the espresso machine.

espresso machine and grinder.jpg

Love the magica, best ever heat exchanger machine out there with vibration pump out there. That grinder is more expensive than sonus faber and macintosh together. That is a proper Abyss of a grinder.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back