1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Coffee Anyone?

2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Next

Last
  1. gsferrari Contributor
    This is probably the best coffee I have ever tasted in my life!!!

Cafe' Britt (www.cafebritt.com) 100% Costa Rica Arabica Coffee - Dark Roast

I AM WIRED!!! [​IMG] [​IMG]

My south american neighbor just happened to have this in her hand when I went over to borrow a few filters for my lame colombian excuse-for-coffee. She gave me an entire 340g bag to keep along with a bunch of filters. Now this either means that she doesnt want me knocking on her door again [​IMG] Or that she genuinely cares that I pass my exam tomorrow...

I am studying for a CCNP certification exam (BCRAN for those of you who are in the know...) and this is probably the weirdest Cisco cert. test out there...positively bizarre...

I totally need the coffee...im gonna NAIL this test tomorrow...

hmmm...

[​IMG]

2. stevesurf Contributor
    Quote:

Originally Posted by gsferrari
    I totally need the coffee...im gonna NAIL this test tomorrow...
    hmmm...
    [​IMG]

Best o' luck, Guru! You'll do great!

3. GoRedwings19 Contributor
    yes please GS, I want a it black no sugar. I take my hit pure [​IMG]

4. armaniwearr
    goodluck tomorrow and Wishing you goodluck on that CCIE when it comes around!! [​IMG]

5. gsferrari Contributor
    Quote:

Originally Posted by armaniwearr
    goodluck tomorrow and Wishing you goodluck on that CCIE when it comes around!! [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Oh boy...I still have BCMSN, CIT, CCDA, CCDP, CCIP and CCIE written to manage before I try for the CCIE lab. This is gonne be one helluva ride [​IMG]

6. agile_one Contributor
    Just like GoRed, I take mine black, no cream or sugar, too. Thanks, Guru. [​IMG]

7. fureshi
    i'd like a cup also! and black like the other guys. cream and sugar veils the taste of the coffee too much.

8. PSmith08
    Quote:

Originally Posted by GoRedwings19

I am in the same boat. Black coffee has a charm all to itself, and covering it with cream, sugar, or other additives seems distasteful - so to speak - to me.

9. gsferrari Contributor
    Quote:

Originally Posted by GoRedwings19

[EDIT]Holy cow! I just tried it...pretty intense...but what an aftertaste! I can taste the coffee bush from which this coffee came...[/EDIT]

[EDIT-2]I think I am going to like black coffee just fine [​IMG] [/EDIT-2]

I dont use too much sugar but I do add a spot of milk to thicken it a bit.

Im gonna try a glass without sugar/milk now...if I die - it is because of you guys!

I've been up for nearly 30 hours now studying for this exam. I take the test in 4 hours...

Wish me luck!!! [​IMG]

10. gsferrari Contributor
  11. armaniwearr
    Quote:

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Oh boy...I still have BCMSN, CIT, CCDA, CCDP, CCIP and CCIE written to manage before I try for the CCIE lab. This is gonne be one helluva ride [​IMG]

I got my CCNA my 3rd year in High School and it was totally worth it, i am no longer a "computer Network guy" and my CCNA has since expired, but IMO what you are doing is on compairable to collegiate masters and doctoral work so i'm sure its going to be really worth it.

BTW, i take my coffee black, no sugar, no creamer as well.

12. mrarroyo Contributor
    I ussually get: [​IMG]

and then I brew it using: [​IMG]

Each time you brew you get about 4 ounces, I take two servings and I am wired for the day. [​IMG]

13. gsferrari Contributor
    I PASSED!!!

Boy this was a crazy hard test...I squeaked through but with a decent comfort zone...

I had a caffeine "crash" a few hours after my test...it knocked me out until 8:30 this morning...

I was late for work [​IMG]

LOL

14. Dimitris
    Quote:

[​IMG] [​IMG]

You do realise that all these abreviations sound like Greek to me! [​IMG]

15. armaniwearr
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Dimitris
    You do realise that all these abreviations sound like Greek to me! [​IMG]

Thats what you get when a company like Cisco runs the networkign world [​IMG]

CONGRATS GS!!

2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Next

Last