Coffee Anyone?
Dec 4, 2005 at 4:49 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 171

gsferrari

Member of the Trade: Veda Audio Contributor
This is probably the best coffee I have ever tasted in my life!!!

Cafe' Britt (www.cafebritt.com) 100% Costa Rica Arabica Coffee - Dark Roast

I AM WIRED!!!
basshead.gif
blink.gif

My south american neighbor just happened to have this in her hand when I went over to borrow a few filters for my lame colombian excuse-for-coffee. She gave me an entire 340g bag to keep along with a bunch of filters. Now this either means that she doesnt want me knocking on her door again
tongue.gif
Or that she genuinely cares that I pass my exam tomorrow...

I am studying for a CCNP certification exam (BCRAN for those of you who are in the know...) and this is probably the weirdest Cisco cert. test out there...positively bizarre...

I totally need the coffee...im gonna NAIL this test tomorrow...

hmmm...

k1000smile.gif

Dec 4, 2005 at 5:14 AM Post #5 of 171
Quote:

Originally Posted by armaniwearr
goodluck tomorrow and Wishing you goodluck on that CCIE when it comes around!!
rs1smile.gif

basshead.gif
blink.gif

Oh boy...I still have BCMSN, CIT, CCDA, CCDP, CCIP and CCIE written to manage before I try for the CCIE lab. This is gonne be one helluva ride
rolleyes.gif

Dec 4, 2005 at 5:45 AM Post #8 of 171
Quote:

Originally Posted by GoRedwings19
yes please GS, I want a it black no sugar. I take my hit pure
rs1smile.gif

I am in the same boat. Black coffee has a charm all to itself, and covering it with cream, sugar, or other additives seems distasteful - so to speak - to me.

Dec 4, 2005 at 10:37 AM Post #9 of 171
Quote:

Originally Posted by GoRedwings19
yes please GS, I want a it black no sugar. I take my hit pure
rs1smile.gif

[EDIT]Holy cow! I just tried it...pretty intense...but what an aftertaste! I can taste the coffee bush from which this coffee came...[/EDIT]

[EDIT-2]I think I am going to like black coffee just fine
smily_headphones1.gif
[/EDIT-2]

I dont use too much sugar but I do add a spot of milk to thicken it a bit.

Im gonna try a glass without sugar/milk now...if I die - it is because of you guys!

I've been up for nearly 30 hours now studying for this exam. I take the test in 4 hours...

Wish me luck!!!
eggosmile.gif

Dec 4, 2005 at 3:55 PM Post #11 of 171
Quote:

Originally Posted by gsferrari
basshead.gif
blink.gif

Oh boy...I still have BCMSN, CIT, CCDA, CCDP, CCIP and CCIE written to manage before I try for the CCIE lab. This is gonne be one helluva ride
rolleyes.gif

I got my CCNA my 3rd year in High School and it was totally worth it, i am no longer a "computer Network guy" and my CCNA has since expired, but IMO what you are doing is on compairable to collegiate masters and doctoral work so i'm sure its going to be really worth it.

BTW, i take my coffee black, no sugar, no creamer as well.

Dec 5, 2005 at 3:50 PM Post #13 of 171
I PASSED!!!

Boy this was a crazy hard test...I squeaked through but with a decent comfort zone...

I had a caffeine "crash" a few hours after my test...it knocked me out until 8:30 this morning...

I was late for work
tongue.gif

LOL

Dec 5, 2005 at 4:08 PM Post #14 of 171
Quote:

Originally Posted by gsferrari
basshead.gif
blink.gif

rolleyes.gif

You do realise that all these abreviations sound like Greek to me!
biggrin.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back