CODE 51 ·Limited Time Offer·【20% OFF】— 50 Units ONLY!
Jul 17, 2020 at 1:11 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 26
fb poster.jpg

#EA Giving Back Offer#

Sincere thanks to everyone for your support. Our new flagship CODE 51 has sold 200+ pieces.

To express our gratitude, we have a surprise for everyone ——

·Limited Time Offer·【20% OFF】— 50 Orders ONLY!

Get yours while stocks last! Available at Effect Audio and Effect Audio authorised reseller.

Shop now at: https://www.effectaudio.com/code51/code-51.html

Jul 17, 2020 at 10:37 AM Post #3 of 26
US $1,910.00 for cable? Not unless my iems are $3-6K and I had endless money tree
flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg

Last edited:
Jul 17, 2020 at 12:27 PM Post #5 of 26
First Chrome blocks the site due to invalid SSL certificate, then when I attempted to load using HTTP only, Malwarebytes blocks it due to a Trojan on the page.

FAIL

Jul 17, 2020 at 1:24 PM Post #6 of 26
Still too expensive. Would get this around 1500 USD

Jul 17, 2020 at 6:18 PM Post #9 of 26
lmao at least his profile pic is accurate.

Haha yeah, he has Fitear Titans and Spiral Ear SE6 -- and SP2000. But this really proves my point: even he doesn't think 20% is a good discount for the wildly overpriced Code 51. Full disclosure, I also have the SP2000 -- and the Fourte Noir. And my go to cable is Eletech Iliad, a comparable cable that costs 2/3 of the Code 51's price. I thought -- cool, a discount, always wanted the Code 51! Then I went to the site and thought: wow, it's still 2000 USD when discounted 20%!? No way. I like good hifi, but I'm not made of money.

If you look at Wayne999's there cable inventory he has Rosenkranz K's Element (1700 USD), Plussound Poetic and X8 Tri-Silver (1600 USD) and so on. Cable manufacturers need to take a hint: anywhere above 1500 is going to cost you in individual sales. You can't increase prices as fast as they've been increasing in this market forever. It has to stop somewhere -- the Code 51 should cost 1900 without a discount, and this discount should bring it to 1500. A sale is always worth more than just the money paid; a sale also creates a customer, and customers return for new sales, plus recommend the company to others who also produce sales, which in the end creates more money for the company. There's no point for Effect Audio to compromize these sales for a measly 600 USD price hike on a product that their competitor (Eletech) can match in sound quality and looks at the industry standard TOTL cable price point.

Jul 17, 2020 at 10:37 PM Post #10 of 26
Haha yeah, he has Fitear Titans and Spiral Ear SE6 -- and SP2000. But this really proves my point: even he doesn't think 20% is a good discount for the wildly overpriced Code 51. Full disclosure, I also have the SP2000 -- and the Fourte Noir. And my go to cable is Eletech Iliad, a comparable cable that costs 2/3 of the Code 51's price. I thought -- cool, a discount, always wanted the Code 51! Then I went to the site and thought: wow, it's still 2000 USD when discounted 20%!? No way. I like good hifi, but I'm not made of money.

If you look at Wayne999's there cable inventory he has Rosenkranz K's Element (1700 USD), Plussound Poetic and X8 Tri-Silver (1600 USD) and so on. Cable manufacturers need to take a hint: anywhere above 1500 is going to cost you in individual sales. You can't increase prices as fast as they've been increasing in this market forever. It has to stop somewhere -- the Code 51 should cost 1900 without a discount, and this discount should bring it to 1500. A sale is always worth more than just the money paid; a sale also creates a customer, and customers return for new sales, plus recommend the company to others who also produce sales, which in the end creates more money for the company. There's no point for Effect Audio to compromize these sales for a measly 600 USD price hike on a product that their competitor (Eletech) can match in sound quality and looks at the industry standard TOTL cable price point.
This goes over my head, not my market really. I'd never spend more than $100 on a cable.

Jul 17, 2020 at 10:39 PM Post #11 of 26
Hi Nick.
The message you'll see bellow is in portuguese but it's my Kaspersky identifying some kind of Trojan Script on your website.
I'm not saying it's intentional, I'm just saying that you may try to find where is the mistake since it's the first time I see this kind of alert.
1594995885180.png
Tks
Hi There,

Thanks for notifying us, we have informed our web developer on this and they will look into the matter.

Jul 18, 2020 at 2:21 AM Post #14 of 26
Hi All,

There have been a number of comments here on this thread as well so I felt it might be appropriate to address some of the issues and feedback brought up.

Firstly, we would like to thank everyone for their input and feedback with regards to our Code 51 Sale.

Effect Audio is proud to have launched this sale in conjunction with the 200th cable sale of Code 51.

As a top-of-the-line cable that EA has to offer (along with the Horus X and Horus Octa), the Code 51 has proven its popularity in the market as evident from the sales record over the past year since its launch. The demand for the Code 51 has been robust and consistent over the past months and year, a testament to the demand for the Code51 from retailers and customers all across the globe.

Some of you may have raised an eyebrow or two at the pricing of the Code 51, we wish to clarify that as a top-of-the-line cable, there are factors behind the pricing decision of this product besides sales and marketing reasons (eg. material, labour, logistics, quality control costs, etc.) that formulates the rationale behind the pricing of every single product that we offer at Effect Audio to the public.

For those who still wish to enjoy the high quality cables that Effect Audio produces but do not wish to spend on the amount that is priced at for the Code 51, we suggest that you consider looking at cables from our other series such as the Vogue Series, the ever-popular Premium Series or the best-selling Heritage Series. We are confident that if you're a cable fan, you might very well find something suitable for your needs.

Lastly, we would like to just state that we value all of you inputs given to us regardless if they are positive or negative. We seek to collate more of your feedback in order to improve our products and services which we in turn can offer to the public in the future. Thank you.

Jul 18, 2020 at 4:53 AM Post #15 of 26

You are definitely correct bro. If the price of Code 51 is under 1500USD, I am glad to take it into account. As a cable, pricing around 2000 USD (even after a 20% discount!!!) is really crazy for me. I have never thought about it. Well, I believe the Code 51 will be sold out eventually. It is EA, after all. But the growing pricing trend has made HIFI a bit more daunting to me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back