Cmoybb v2.03r charging
Jun 21, 2013 at 5:15 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

Dishimalhan

New Head-Fier
Hai! :)
I'hv recently ordered a cmoybb v2.03 rechargable version!
I ws jst wondering tat vll the charger jst power my amp,or charge the battery as well??
And how do i noe whether my amp is fully charged?? :/

Jun 23, 2013 at 8:49 PM Post #3 of 5
I'm not sure anyone really knows what a cmoybb v2.03 is.

Yes, we all know what a CMoy is, and some of us have built several of them.  However, when it comes to specifics about what someone is selling based on a CMoy, the best course of action is to contact the person that built/sold it, not posting some general question on a forum.

The CMoy is legendary.  Because of that, there are as many flavors out there as there are Baskin-Robbins ice cream.  Talk to who sold it to you, that's the only way you can be sure.

Jun 24, 2013 at 12:50 AM Post #4 of 5
Quote:
I'm not sure anyone really knows what a cmoybb v2.03 is.

Yes, we all know what a CMoy is, and some of us have built several of them.  However, when it comes to specifics about what someone is selling based on a CMoy, the best course of action is to contact the person that built/sold it, not posting some general question on a forum.

The CMoy is legendary.  Because of that, there are as many flavors out there as there are Baskin-Robbins ice cream.  Talk to who sold it to you, that's the only way you can be sure.

The OP posted in the wrong subforum. It's (currently) the 3rd most popular portable amp on Head-Fi:
http://www.head-fi.org/products/jds-labs-cmoybb

Hai! 
smily_headphones1.gif

I'hv recently ordered a cmoybb v2.03 rechargable version!
I ws jst wondering tat vll the charger jst power my amp,or charge the battery as well??
And how do i noe whether my amp is fully charged?? :/

The DC adapter powers the amp and charges the battery simultaneously. You can find charging instructions in the manual. It's a basic charging circuit, so no charge indication.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back