CM IEM suggest for replace the Andromeda
Oct 27, 2016 at 12:49 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 13

vicentk

New Head-Fier
Dear All

Now I'm use AK380 Copper + Campfire Andromeda w/Plus Sound X Series Silver/Gold 2.5 TRRS, and love the female sound in this setting, but Campfire don't had CM, may I know did any one give me some CM IEM suggestion, is it close of better female voice than Andromeda. I'm love female voice and treble, more appreciate and clear less coloration.

I'm had been try follow IEM already:

Noble Katana - 70% nearly after replace the plus sound x6 silver/gold, female voice is little bit sweet but the treble is less.
Noble Kaiser - 60% nearly, the female voice is not sweet.
Empire Zeus - 60% nearly, the female voice is not sweet.
QDC 8SS - 80% nearly, female voice is sweet but the treble is less.
Fitear MH335 - 60% nearly, female voice is sweet but the bass is too much for me.
Unique Melody Mason - 60% nearly, the female voice is not sweet.
64 Audio U12 - 60% nearly, the female voice is not sweet.

Both IEM the detail is better that my Andromeda, in orchestra I'm can here the each level and location clear.

Thousand thanks 

Oct 27, 2016 at 1:40 PM Post #2 of 13
  Dear All

Now I'm use AK380 Copper + Campfire Andromeda w/Plus Sound X Series Silver/Gold 2.5 TRRS, and love the female sound in this setting, but Campfire don't had CM, may I know did any one give me some CM IEM suggestion, is it close of better female voice than Andromeda. I'm love female voice and treble, more appreciate and clear less coloration.

I'm had been try follow IEM already:

Noble Katana - 70% nearly after replace the plus sound x6 silver/gold, female voice is little bit sweet but the treble is less.
Noble Kaiser - 60% nearly, the female voice is not sweet.
Empire Zeus - 60% nearly, the female voice is not sweet.
QDC 8SS - 80% nearly, female voice is sweet but the treble is less.
Fitear MH335 - 60% nearly, female voice is sweet but the bass is too much for me.
Unique Melody Mason - 60% nearly, the female voice is not sweet.
64 Audio U12 - 60% nearly, the female voice is not sweet.

Both IEM the detail is better that my Andromeda, in orchestra I'm can here the each level and location clear.

Thousand thanks 

You are looking for options other than the ones you tried above correct? I thought JH Roxanne sounded pretty good and not too dissimilar to the sound profile of the Andromeda.

Oct 27, 2016 at 2:32 PM Post #3 of 13

You are looking for options other than the ones you tried above correct? I thought JH Roxanne sounded pretty good and not too dissimilar to the sound profile of the Andromeda.

Dear Muinarc

Thanks your input first, yes I'm looking for more options, after any suggestion I'll try them in shop, because this is hard to request the salesman to pick all out and let me try, so I'm want to get some idea first.

On the other hand JH I'm never try them before, may be I'm need to take a look and listing JH, in JH which one is better for female voice and less bass.

Oct 30, 2016 at 12:30 AM Post #5 of 13
I've read the Spiral Ears SE 5-way is king of treble.

I hope you can get a listen.

Oct 30, 2016 at 1:12 PM Post #7 of 13
Thanks your 

Dear PinkyPowers

Thanks your input, let me found the shop in Hong Kong and try it

Also:

Rhapsodio Galaxy
Noble Savant

Oct 30, 2016 at 1:39 PM Post #8 of 13
I heard the fidue sirus is pretty good on female vocals.

Nov 13, 2016 at 12:13 PM Post #10 of 13
After I'm try more and listen the VE6 x2 at last Friday. I'm love this but some of my friend say : you may try Stage 7, did anyone try both and let me know the different between them.

Nov 13, 2016 at 1:43 PM Post #11 of 13
Maybe the Empire ears athena?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back