Price
Shipping Destinations
United States
post-14373869
Post #1 of 4

caenlenfromOCN

1000+ Head-Fier
Reaction score
thread is closed. i am keeping the RBH-2 headphones, too much drama.

Last edited:
post-14374059
Post #2 of 4

scottm18

100+ Head-Fier
Reaction score
Hmm....I do subscribe to the 'for sale' threads ya know...

I contemplated a little but decided i need to say this: In case my name is tied to this original offer in another thread *I* am the supposed person who had these "fall through". and don't want my name besmirched on here. Believe me, it wasn't on *my* end...i paid seller via Paypal...twice!! (one as original and one for added cowhide offer)...and for whatever reason both times he didn't ship for some reason and just refunded my money--twice. So no harm, no fowl..in that regard...but what a hassle. To say the least that strikes me as a bit odd...so since forum depends on honest people, I wanted to make sure the folks here knew of that strange scenario with this seller.

post-14374067
Post #3 of 4

caenlenfromOCN

1000+ Head-Fier
Reaction score
Hmm....I do subscribe to the 'for sale' threads ya know...

I contemplated a little but decided i need to say this: In case my name is tied to this original offer in another thread *I* am the supposed person who had these "fall through". and don't want my name besmirched on here. Believe me, it wasn't on *my* end...i paid seller via Paypal...twice!! (one as original and one for added cowhide offer)...and for whatever reason both times he didn't ship for some reason and just refunded my money--twice. So no harm, no fowl..in that regard...but what a hassle. To say the least that strikes me as a bit odd...so since forum depends on honest people, I wanted to make sure the folks here knew of that strange scenario with this seller.
your the one i was looking for. as stated before couldn't find the original box the first time. so i refunded you. then i found original box but had medical emergencies as i informed you and offered to show you proof of said medical emergencies and refunded you again due to being unable to find transportation. and i just sold several items and lost your PM like 2 pages back and didnt feel like digging through it all. i was going to PM you that i can ship as soon as monday with tracking by 5pm sent to you for our discounted agreement of the delays i was going to offer 120 shipped.

you can message anyone else on 45 trader feedback history dating back a long time now, and i have 0 issues. thanks for posting here though, and let me know if interested, if not well take care.

perhaps you should have messaged me first instead of dragging my name through the mud. sadly it won't work. i always take care of the people i do business with, you were a rare mishap and the timing was all wrong as i was being diagnosed with cancer at the time of our transaction a couple weeks ago. i can prove it. it was a very hectic time for me.

Last edited:
post-14374075
Post #4 of 4

caenlenfromOCN

1000+ Head-Fier
Reaction score
I actually just went back through our chats, the reason I refunded you was because you did not reply to my 5 private messages I sent over a 4 day period, on June 21st , I sent you a PM on head fi letting you know I could not find the original hard case even though I know it was in storage somewhere, next few days I sent PM's, and I did not get a reply from you until June 28th, and I had already refunded you on June 27th (mods can confirm this by looking at our PM history if they like) . Then when I found the original box we made the deal again and i had my medical issues. I assure you 99% of the time I have 0 issues with my transactions. I wish you the best in your head-fi adventures. I don't think I can do business with you moving forward, I could have had these shipped June 22nd, I had them read to go, just waiting on you to give me the ok to ship even though original box was missing.

i do apologize to all interested parties who wanted these when i had it listed as including original box, at the time i thought i had the original box when i realized i didn't i changed the price

edit: i would like to also apologize to potatowhisperer, whom i canceled the order on for missing original items as well. i thought it was all in storage in my garage, and it was i did find it just last week as I informed potatowhisperer but he was no longer interested. apologies to both of you. moving forward, I will make sure not to post sale threads until i know for certain where the original boxes are if i advertise it as including the original box. but also, the communication could have been better. i check my messages daily. my garage is shared by 4 family members. when i say it was buried. i was not joking. regardless i found it, sale did not work out, and i am keeping the item. goodbye. thread closed.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)