1. gryphon1911
    Type:
    For Trade
    Currency:
    USD
    Price:
    Ship to:
    •   United States
    In great condition. Includes box, charging cable, pouch, screen protectors and 3.5mm patch cable.

I thought I would use it more, but I recently got a bluetooth DAP that I prefer to use. I am the second owner, purchased this from another head-fier. I've had it for a little over a month.

Will sell outright for $50 if you prefer (includes paypal/shipping fees) or, my preference is a trade. Straight up swap for one of the following:
    • Marshall Mode EQ in ears
    • Sennheiser Momentum M2 in ears
    • Shure SE215
    • Beyerdynamic MMX 101iE

For the swap, we each will cover relative shipping costs to the other party.

Will also entertain any other relatively "even" trades or IEMs similar to the ones above. I thought about including Dunu Titan headphones, but I already have Dunu DN-2000J, thought that would be redundant.
    PM me with offers.

Because there is no paypal protection for this transaction if a straight up trade, I reserve the right to vet any trader. It helps if you have a good standing in this community and previous trade/buy/sell ratings here. I know I do not have many myself...but we all need to do this in a safe way.

Will post pictures soon.

2. gryphon1911
    Trade pending.

3. gryphon1911
    trade complete.