1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

CLOSED : TOTL Head-fi Rig: Atlantis+, MAD Ear, PS1000. Check it out!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JoeDoe
    TL;DR - Downsizing. Selling a TOTL rig, especially geared towards those who lean towards fatigue-free listening. If you're a serious listener who values superb sound quality and you don't need level 100-DSD playback, 347 filter options, 6 different headphone connections, or anti-vibration components made from unicorn horn, this listing is right up your alley!

Here's what you get:

1. A highly modified, one-of-a-kind MHDT NOS R2R Atlantis+ DAC with a nice selection of tubes.
    2. A LNIB Intona Industrial USB Isolator with Uptone USPBD adapter.
    3. A "Black Beauty" Black Gate equipped MAD Ear + HD with more tubes than you'd ever need!
    4. A gorgous pair of the very rare 'satin' finish Grado PS1000s with 1/4" adapter.

This represents over $3300 worth of gear at retail prices. I'm asking $2400 net to me.

BONUS: if you purchase the complete bundle at my asking price, I'll throw in two Cryo hospital-grade power cables from Jellyfish Audio, and a Curious Cables USB lead for the Intona.

IMG_0259.JPG

PM for additional pictures. No trades. All units functional excellently, no issues whatsoever.

Last edited: Sep 10, 2017
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.