CLOSED to NEW - See AudioTiers in my Signature: US Head-Fi Tour: VISION EARS ELYSIUM vs. VE8 vs. ERLKöNIG TOTL CIEM Tour - Starting November 2019
Apr 27, 2021 at 9:16 AM Post #751 of 775
The Ely kit is currently, with @mikejazz, he's had some surgery, so he's getting a bit of extra time with them. Then I'll be getting them and wrapping up a review comparing the Meister, V8, and Elysium.
You're gonna have to post a happy family shot! Looking forward to your thoughts!

Jul 21, 2021 at 7:34 PM Post #752 of 775
The Erky will be shipped to Towa by Audiokeys, followed by uthood then Wildcatsare1!

Jul 21, 2021 at 7:46 PM Post #753 of 775
The Erky will be shipped to Towa by Audiokeys, followed by uthood then Wildcatsare1!
Awesome. I sent back the Elysium & VE8 and got confirmation from Bill that he received them safety.

Hoping that the Erky and Odin are still going to make their way to Canada soon so I can give them a spin.

Jul 21, 2021 at 7:58 PM Post #754 of 775
The Erky has a couple folks left in the States, I'm last on the list before it goes back to Bill. I'm looking forward to writing a review of VE ‘s Ely, V8 and Erky, with mentions on the EVE20 and Meister since I no longer have them available for a direct comparison.

Looking forward to hearing about additions to their product line, it's safe to say I'm a fan of their tuning!

Jul 21, 2021 at 10:23 PM Post #755 of 775
Fantastic news! Super excited to hear them. Slight chance the timing might work out for me to also have the Thummim/Homonculus at the same time.

Will be able to compare all three to the Traillii.

Jul 23, 2021 at 2:12 PM Post #756 of 775
would have been amazing to get in on this tour

Jul 23, 2021 at 3:16 PM Post #757 of 775
would have been amazing to get in on this tour
Please do to AudioTiers and register, if you need any help, drop me a PM.

Jul 23, 2021 at 4:28 PM Post #758 of 775
Jul 23, 2021 at 4:34 PM Post #759 of 775
Please do to AudioTiers and register, if you need any help, drop me a PM.
Filled in the signup form with all of my details and emailed my driver's license and my phone bill with matching address to the email listed. Anything else I need to do?

Sep 27, 2021 at 2:50 PM Post #761 of 775
@Barra

I did not see how to sign up on the website, it was linked to this thread. I would really like to hear the ERLK (V8 and ELY too if possible) if the signup is open to more members; if not, I totally understand :)

Sep 27, 2021 at 5:06 PM Post #762 of 775
@Barra

I did not see how to sign up on the website, it was linked to this thread. I would really like to hear the ERLK (V8 and ELY too if possible) if the signup is open to more members; if not, I totally understand :)
Just follow the link in my signature that outlines the signup process. There are join our tours buttons throughout that provide a link to the instructions, or you can go to the tour page and follow the instruction in the blue box Getting Started on top.

Sep 27, 2021 at 7:12 PM Post #763 of 775
Just follow the link in my signature that outlines the signup process. There are join our tours buttons throughout that provide a link to the instructions, or you can go to the tour page and follow the instruction in the blue box Getting Started on top.
I am a current certified member, but when I click the link on your site to sign up, it takes me to this forum.

Sep 27, 2021 at 8:19 PM Post #764 of 775
EE EVO also takes me to the headfi forum instead of the sign up page. Maybe I’m clicking in the wrong place.

Sep 27, 2021 at 11:44 PM Post #765 of 775
EE EVO also takes me to the headfi forum instead of the sign up page. Maybe I’m clicking in the wrong place.
Bill will need to add you to this list, I don't have access. Though the EXT and PHöNIX signup will be going online in the next couple days, I'm assuming VE would prefer the tour carry on with their new offerings.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back