1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

[CLOSED] Sennheiser HD600 Steel Blue

Discussion in 'Headphones for Sale / Trade' started by muffins, May 12, 2018.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Trader History (1)
  1. muffins
    Type:
    Wanted
    Currency:
    USD
    Price:
    Ship to:
    •   United States
    There have been several revisions to the ubiquitous and ever popular HD600 - as well as there should be considering it's 2 decade lifespan. However, I'm less concerned with the drivers in the headphones as I am with the color. Sennheiser changed the color from their Steel Blue (Or Blue Steel, depending on where you look. Zoolander fans should get a good giggle) to the Black color they have now, and I actually much prefer the blue of the older models, which have become incredibly hard to find online. So if anyone has a well taken care of pair, WITH accessories and box, I'm very interested. Pet free and non-smoking homes, CONUS only. Looking at around $200 shipped, price is negotiable.

Last edited: May 16, 2018
  2. muffins
    Bump

3. frogmeat69
    I thought they have always been that speckled blue like an old coffee/tea pot. [​IMG]

4. muffins
    Nah, they're all black and grey now. At least every single one that I see. black_vs_steel_blue.png

5. frogmeat69
    Oh wow, did not know that! When did they change? Mine are blue, but not for sale, sorry, and good luck in finding a pair.

6. thatonenoob
    Might sound different due to silent revision. Just a heads up.

muffins likes this.
  7. muffins
    Bump

8. Ad-Astra
    Pmed

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.