1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

closed back over ear headphones 200$ - 500$

Discussion in 'Headphones (full-size)' started by gamingmusiclove, Oct 13, 2014.
  1. Gamingmusiclove
    Ok, i researched a lot, and i narrowed it to this. I'm looking for a closed back over era headphones, it needs to have good mid and bass, acceptable treble and really good isolation, and most important, they have to be really fun. My source may depend on the price of the headphones, if they are 300$ or lower, i could buy a dac, and maybe an amp, but if its higher than that then its a no. I had my eyes on the shr1540 and un a future i could buy an ak100 for them, but i was worried that they werent fun sounding. An other headphone i looked for was the m100, but i was worried that they didn't perform as good. I really don't know what to choose, but i'm open to all suggestions. Also, i don't know anything about IEM's, but if anyone could recommend me one instead, i would appreciate it a lot