Closed back headphones with no sound leak recommendations?
Oct 5, 2018 at 3:24 AM Post #17 of 28
Wait, an AFC is considered too leaky? What are you looking for, a headphone with a silicone gasket? At my office my coworker used to listen to Grados in an open floor plan... lol

Oct 5, 2018 at 1:13 PM Post #19 of 28
Wait, an AFC is considered too leaky? What are you looking for, a headphone with a silicone gasket? At my office my coworker used to listen to Grados in an open floor plan... lol

Wish I worked in that office lol.

But yes the AFCs do leak sound, albeit awesomely. But in an office that is super quiet, it is bothersome to some office mates

Oct 5, 2018 at 2:25 PM Post #21 of 28
Wish I worked in that office lol.

But yes the AFCs do leak sound, albeit awesomely. But in an office that is super quiet, it is bothersome to some office mates

How about you try to listen to your music on a lower level?
Than I am sure your office mates will not be bothered when using the AFC.

Oct 5, 2018 at 2:27 PM Post #22 of 28
Oct 5, 2018 at 3:39 PM Post #24 of 28
My office has 2 other people in it, and none of them care if I bring in my Elear to listen to. As great as that is, could do with blocking out their chat :p

Oct 6, 2018 at 5:30 AM Post #25 of 28
be patient my friend, wait for some impressions

Right, first reports state that isolation is pretty good, so definitely an option for the TO.

Last edited:
Oct 11, 2018 at 10:41 AM Post #28 of 28
I'll take any recommendations for a higher price range. tried the Ether C Flow last year and coworker next to me could still hear what I was listening to, even at low volumes.

I have noble katana IEMs at the moment but may want to move up to something non-iem for the office. I have people 4 feet to my left and right at work and don't want them to hear anything

Users who are viewing this thread

Back