Clear Tune Monitors' 4th of July promotion is on
Jul 5, 2018 at 3:55 PM Post #3 of 15
@Clear Tune Monitors makes GREAT custom IEMs, for very reasonable prices. I highly recommend their products and their customer service is top notch :)
I am almost tempted to buy another pair, as a backup...

Jul 6, 2018 at 1:48 PM Post #6 of 15
Jul 9, 2018 at 2:36 PM Post #9 of 15
@Clear Tune Monitors I could not get a shopping cart to show up on your website using either Edge or Chrome browsers. Also I asked through the Chat but no one responded about whether the sale applies to everything on the site or just the in ear monitors.

I contacted @Clear Tune Monitors through the Facebook Messenger link on their website and got everything resolved and placed an order for custom CT-500 Elite with Carbon Fiber faceplate and Wasmo full color image.

I appreciated the assistance :)

Last edited:
Jul 9, 2018 at 4:53 PM Post #10 of 15
I contacted them through the Facebook Messenger link on their website and got everything resolved and placed an order for custom CT-500 Elite with Carbon Fiber faceplate and Wasmo full color image.

Good choice - I love my CT-500 :)

Jul 9, 2018 at 9:39 PM Post #11 of 15
Good choice - I love my CT-500 :)

CT-500 Elite.png
Too much with the Wasmo art logo?

Jul 9, 2018 at 10:37 PM Post #12 of 15
Jul 12, 2018 at 10:34 AM Post #13 of 15
I contacted @Clear Tune Monitors through the Facebook Messenger link on their website and got everything resolved and placed an order for custom CT-500 Elite with Carbon Fiber faceplate and Wasmo full color image.

Very nice talking to you and helping you out. Anything that makes our service better is greatly appreciated.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back