1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Classical Music Recommendations Please?

Discussion in 'Music' started by jc222284, Jan 13, 2012.
First

Back
  1. jc222284
    Ok bumping this thread I cannot believe this happened to me. I am lying in bed listen to the Lotr fellowship of the ring soundtrack and midway through on track 9 many meetings I started to tear up. The emotion I felt was UNREAL while listening to many meetings. I was in a happy mood and the song made me tear up! No other music genre has made me feel like this. Guess I found my new favorite genre!

2. Audio-Omega
    Have you listened to the complete recordings of The Lord of The Rings ?  Check out the trailer of The Hobbit, the song as heard in that trailer is hauntingly beautiful, so is Skyrim. [​IMG]

3. jc222284

Quote:

which one? there is a couple.

4. Audio-Omega
    There are three complete recordings, one for each movie.  All of them are nice, the tracks have fluidity whereas the other ones are "cut and paste" in comparison.   

5. jc222284

I haven't listen to those but the track list on them is completely different then the regular CDs.

6. Audio-Omega
    They contain every track as heard in the extended version of the movies.  The very best of Enya has the full version of Aniron (Theme for Aragon and Arwen).  

7. CrystalT
    Would anyone give me suggestions, please? I've posted twice with zero feedback ;(

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk

8. Audio-Omega
    You might be better off starting a new thread to get more traffic.  

9. Audio-Omega
    Both television soundtracks, The Mists of Avalon, and Children of Dune are good.

First

Back