Classical Music Recommendations Please?
Jan 23, 2012 at 10:24 PM Post #16 of 24
Ok bumping this thread I cannot believe this happened to me. I am lying in bed listen to the Lotr fellowship of the ring soundtrack and midway through on track 9 many meetings I started to tear up. The emotion I felt was UNREAL while listening to many meetings. I was in a happy mood and the song made me tear up! No other music genre has made me feel like this. Guess I found my new favorite genre!

Jan 25, 2012 at 8:54 AM Post #17 of 24
Have you listened to the complete recordings of The Lord of The Rings ?  Check out the trailer of The Hobbit, the song as heard in that trailer is hauntingly beautiful, so is Skyrim. 
smily_headphones1.gif

Jan 25, 2012 at 8:38 PM Post #18 of 24

Quote:
Have you listened to the complete recordings of The Lord of The Rings ?  Check out the trailer of The Hobbit, the song as heard in that trailer is hauntingly beautiful, so is Skyrim. 
smily_headphones1.gif

which one? there is a couple.

Jan 25, 2012 at 10:14 PM Post #19 of 24
There are three complete recordings, one for each movie.  All of them are nice, the tracks have fluidity whereas the other ones are "cut and paste" in comparison.   

Jan 26, 2012 at 7:15 AM Post #20 of 24
There are three complete recordings, one for each movie.  All of them are nice, the tracks have fluidity whereas the other ones are "cut and paste" in comparison.   

I haven't listen to those but the track list on them is completely different then the regular CDs.

Jan 26, 2012 at 9:21 AM Post #21 of 24
They contain every track as heard in the extended version of the movies.  The very best of Enya has the full version of Aniron (Theme for Aragon and Arwen).  

Users who are viewing this thread

Back