Cincinnati meet November 20. Audio GD Ref. 7 & LCD-2 avail. (loan program)
Nov 6, 2010 at 8:33 PM Post #76 of 112
if you guys do want my Audeze'e LCD-2 for the meet, please let me know who I'm dropping them off to...I was thinking I would drive to Cincy on the 13th or 14th...I'd prefer it be Happy Camper or Nbourbaki as I'm familiar with them...whoever it is should be prepared to hold onto them for a couple/few weeks as I'm going to be out of town from the 19th-29th...

Nov 6, 2010 at 10:05 PM Post #77 of 112

Quote:
if you guys do want my Audeze'e LCD-2 for the meet, please let me know who I'm dropping them off to...I was thinking I would drive to Cincy on the 13th or 14th...I'd prefer it be Happy Camper or Nbourbaki as I'm familiar with them...whoever it is should be prepared to hold onto them for a couple/few weeks as I'm going to be out of town from the 19th-29th...

I'm in Batesville so let me come up and meet you in Shelbyville. Save you some drive. I'll get in touch.

Nov 7, 2010 at 3:00 PM Post #81 of 112
Gotcha
biggrin.gif

Nov 7, 2010 at 3:14 PM Post #82 of 112

Quote:

ok...but i was going to say "help me Nbourbaki, you're my only hope"...realizing no one else would get it:)...

With a wave of the hand, "these aren't the droids your looking for"

Actually, I'm in Andover, MA until Thursday.  I wish I could help.

Nov 9, 2010 at 9:58 PM Post #83 of 112
Verbal OK from Mt. Airy Hospital. Thursday I will go by and scope out a room. They have training for staff that will be moving to the new Green location when it gets built, and as such, will be using their classrooms. Once a good spot has been chosen, I will put out the address and location.

Gettin stoked for some rockin.

Nov 10, 2010 at 8:59 AM Post #84 of 112
David,
Thanks for the update.  We should have a lot of good equipment and music to listen to so I'm sure it will be a blast!  I'm really looking forward to it!!!!!!

P.S.  Will Jude send the Ref7 to you before the meet?

Nov 11, 2010 at 7:12 PM Post #86 of 112
Mercy Hospital Mt. Airy  2446 Kepling Ave  Cincinnati, OH

Classroom B next to the cafeteria on 2nd fl. Plenty of power and desk space. I will get a cart for bringing gear up.

Park at the main entrance parking and come into the lobby. Go past the gift shop to the elevators on the right. Go to second floor and follow the signs to classroom B.

PM me if you want my cell #. I'll be there about 9am and we have it until 5 pm.

David

Nov 11, 2010 at 7:39 PM Post #87 of 112
Thanks HC!!!

Nov 13, 2010 at 10:04 AM Post #89 of 112
Hey Now,

I am coming up from Louisville area and planning to spend the night in Cincy after the meet. Is there any electronic/stereo shops open on Sunday in the Cincinnati/Lexington area that I might be able to visit. We don't have much in Louisville, if anything. Thanks in advance for any info.

--
Finest kind,
Chris

Nov 13, 2010 at 6:35 PM Post #90 of 112
HEY David and GUY'S, is anyone bringing a camera for some cool shots???  We had Punisher and his buddy snapping unreal shots of "US" and the "Gear" at our last get together.....????? Also HC, do we need a badge/pass/ID's to bring gear into the Hospital????

Users who are viewing this thread

Back