cigarette-fi
Mar 16, 2013 at 4:28 AM Post #151 of 188
I ordered an Odyssey from TW. Plan on replacing the tank with a Nova eventually.

Mar 24, 2013 at 12:42 AM Post #152 of 188
Quote:
just picked up an e-cig yesterday called the Inferno. First impression: I'd rather smoke a Malboro Red. But I'm concerned about my breath and the aroma I carry around me which are the biggest reasons for buying an e-cig. The e-cig takes care of that all together and it's cheaper. Still won't replace the satisfaction of an actual cigarette but I'm willing to make that sacrifice for now anyway. The thing that's bothering me is that I know it's "supposed" to be healthier than an actual cig and I feel I can agree. But my smoking habits only occur when I wake up, after class, after I take a huge ****, after I eat, after every hour of gaming and probably after every 2 beers. The thing is yesterday I had finished all of my studying, no work, and gf busy studying so I spent 5 hours of straight gaming. The ENTIRE time I was gaming, I was puffing away at my e-cig. That's 5 straight hours of nicotine. Are e-cigs really that much more healthier?

I can vouch for the vaping/ecigs as well.  I was smoking for 8 years and did smoking cessation class 3 times, with meds, with no success.  Since i've started vaping, I haven't touched a regular cig in almost 3 months now.  

I agree that I'm probably getting way more nicotine overall because I use it more often but I suppose it's not inherently unhealthy.  I sure as heck feel a lot better.  I've also gotten into the hobby aspect of it as far as trying different units and cartomizer systems.  I'm currently using the new Joyetech EVIC with Vivi Nova tank:

Old picture now but you can see it sitting to the right of my monitor

Mar 27, 2013 at 6:42 PM Post #155 of 188
Quote:
We really need separate Cigfi and Vapefi threads.

No offence to the smokers but I think this is an extremely good idea :)
I mean Cig Fi really should be about e-cigs anyway and not smoking.
Lets see what others think.

Mar 27, 2013 at 7:05 PM Post #156 of 188
I just bought a flat top for the evic and the crazy thing is I dont even have an evic yet lol. Im on the list to get one through a coop though. Just a matter of time. Been looking forward to one since I saw those sweet looking flat tops for them.

Mar 30, 2013 at 8:30 AM Post #157 of 188
Needed some new gear as my Totally wicked stuff was falling apart, 
So I went back to Vapestick and Im giving this one a go now, It arrived in the post about 15 minutes before I took the photos lol... 

Vapestick XL kit >

Mar 30, 2013 at 1:34 PM Post #159 of 188
It holds a whole e-cig ( Battery and cart ), three spare carts and charges a spare battery.
Working really well so far ( It only arrived this morning lol )
The material on the charging box/cart is that rubberized plastic.
Its a really nice bit of kit actually, Cost me £43 including shipping.

Mar 30, 2013 at 4:43 PM Post #160 of 188
Quote:
It holds a whole e-cig ( Battery and cart ), three spare carts and charges a spare battery.
Working really well so far ( It only arrived this morning lol )
The material on the charging box/cart is that rubberized plastic.
Its a really nice bit of kit actually, Cost me £43 including shipping.

Thats the big plus for me that it holds the entire battery with the cart attached. I got tired of having to take it apart to put it back in the PCC. Have you seen the erolls. Ive been impressed with mine. It only holds one battery at a time but it doesnt need to be taken apart to charge. It uses ego-c atomizers and tank system. Pretty cool, but wish it had room for spare carts or something. The tanks are really small, maybe 1mil or less. Let me know how it goes with this system, I may get one.

Mar 30, 2013 at 4:53 PM Post #161 of 188
Quote:

Thats the big plus for me that it holds the entire battery with the cart attached. I got tired of having to take it apart to put it back in the PCC. Have you seen the erolls. Ive been impressed with mine. It only holds one battery at a time but it doesnt need to be taken apart to charge. It uses ego-c atomizers and tank system. Pretty cool, but wish it had room for spare carts or something. The tanks are really small, maybe 1mil or less. Let me know how it goes with this system, I may get one.

Yeh will do bud!

Im not sure if you understood, And Ill get more pics up later.
Basically going from right to left, This is how the pack is layed out - 

slot 5. Whole E-Cig ( Battery and cart )
slot 4. battery on charge ( Battery on its own inverted )
slot 3. spare cart
slot 2. spare cart
slot 1. spare cart

Plus unlike the older XL the new version has a whole cartomizer instead of Atty and cart.
However, The mouth piece can be removed I reckon, And if so its probably refillable.....

Mar 30, 2013 at 5:05 PM Post #162 of 188
I understood. You have a spot for the entire thing, battery and cart still assembled to fit in, right? I do like the eroll though because you can charge it while still assembled. I love having an atty with a tank also. The kit I used to have you needed to disassemble just to store it each time. With the eroll you just pop it in and out and never take it apart and it charges right when you pop it in. I think a hybrid of the eroll and the one you have would be best.

So what I did is got two eroll kits and foam taped them together like an amp to a player. That way I have one charged and one ready to use all the time. It pretty comical though lol. Here are a couple pics :)

Apr 1, 2013 at 3:10 PM Post #164 of 188
Quote:
What's up fellow vapers? Any other drippers in here?

lol, all I can hear in my head when I read your post is the Vaping Greek starting his review videos or vape show :)

I used to be a dripper a long while back with the 306, especially when the DCA306 came out. Now I use my Oddy Drip mode occasionally and a HH.357, but I probably wont replace it when it finally dies. I gotta admit, there are some pretty nice dripping atty's coming out these days though. Ebarron, the Ice dripper or the one that works with the killer and even the Igo-L/S.  What are you using for dripping?

Apr 1, 2013 at 5:54 PM Post #165 of 188
I always preferred the good old fashioned 901 w/bonuts. I used most every kind of filler carto (burned out too quick), vivi nova (good but never quite there. Cotton wick helps a lot when I got it right) ego-t (not that bad for me but couldn't handle the power). I now only vape on occasion with diy 100%vg zero nic. I'd love to get a good dual coil rebuild able (drip or genesis tank) as the DCC always gave me the best texture for the 1/2day before they burnt out

Users who are viewing this thread

Back