cigarette-fi
Jan 14, 2013 at 1:42 PM Post #138 of 188
Anyone likes the State Express 555's? Still my favorite to date, tried different Marlboro's but still prefer the smoothness of the 555's. Too bad they are not widely available in the states, the only thing I can get that comes close is Dunhills (also British), but still not as smooth :frowning2:

Jan 14, 2013 at 8:49 PM Post #139 of 188
I'm an occasional smoker, maybe a cigarette after a meal once in a while.  Not much of a habit, I've stopped for weeks and months at a time simply because I couldn't be bothered to go to the store.

My personal favourite brand:

Jan 16, 2013 at 10:13 PM Post #140 of 188
Lucky strikes or Winston Reds :)

Feb 24, 2013 at 1:07 PM Post #142 of 188

Yessir, a fine smoke. Always pop the ball because I can't stand Full Flavors. 

Feb 24, 2013 at 1:28 PM Post #143 of 188

This is the finest hand rolling tobbaco there is imo. lots of flavor, little perfume.

Mar 6, 2013 at 4:56 AM Post #144 of 188

Yessir, a fine smoke. Always pop the ball because I can't stand Full Flavors. 

This is my poison too. Had quit with Chantix but started back up again.

I'd really like a good e-cig. I tried them for awhile but I could never easily refill carts. They were messy and never worked nearly as well as a fresh cart. If some people with experience could suggest a good set of kit and refillable carts, I'd mightily appreciate it!

Mar 7, 2013 at 2:10 PM Post #145 of 188
cigarette's, it's horrible.  It's insidious and hard to quit.  I know my father smokes for most of his life and it's extremely hard to quit... Anyways somethings aren't for everybody, just don't start it belong in our previous generation.  

Mar 7, 2013 at 4:42 PM Post #146 of 188
Quote:
This is my poison too. Had quit with Chantix but started back up again.

I'd really like a good e-cig. I tried them for awhile but I could never easily refill carts. They were messy and never worked nearly as well as a fresh cart. If some people with experience could suggest a good set of kit and refillable carts, I'd mightily appreciate it!

You need to stop by a forum called ecf. It amazing like that of head-fi. E-cigs or PV's (personal vaporizers) have come a long ways in the last couple years. There is so much easy fill stuff I dont even know where to start. Plus all the rebuildables and wick styles. It has become quite exotic but you can also just get a nice easy fill system thats very basic. Ill PM you a suggestion if you actually request me to do that. Ill even link you to some sites. But keep in mind there are literally hundreds of good options available nowadays.

Mar 11, 2013 at 8:03 PM Post #147 of 188
just picked up an e-cig yesterday called the Inferno. First impression: I'd rather smoke a Malboro Red. But I'm concerned about my breath and the aroma I carry around me which are the biggest reasons for buying an e-cig. The e-cig takes care of that all together and it's cheaper. Still won't replace the satisfaction of an actual cigarette but I'm willing to make that sacrifice for now anyway. The thing that's bothering me is that I know it's "supposed" to be healthier than an actual cig and I feel I can agree. But my smoking habits only occur when I wake up, after class, after I take a huge ****, after I eat, after every hour of gaming and probably after every 2 beers. The thing is yesterday I had finished all of my studying, no work, and gf busy studying so I spent 5 hours of straight gaming. The ENTIRE time I was gaming, I was puffing away at my e-cig. That's 5 straight hours of nicotine. Are e-cigs really that much more healthier?

Mar 12, 2013 at 11:42 AM Post #148 of 188
Quote:
just picked up an e-cig yesterday called the Inferno. First impression: I'd rather smoke a Malboro Red. But I'm concerned about my breath and the aroma I carry around me which are the biggest reasons for buying an e-cig. The e-cig takes care of that all together and it's cheaper. Still won't replace the satisfaction of an actual cigarette but I'm willing to make that sacrifice for now anyway. The thing that's bothering me is that I know it's "supposed" to be healthier than an actual cig and I feel I can agree. But my smoking habits only occur when I wake up, after class, after I take a huge ****, after I eat, after every hour of gaming and probably after every 2 beers. The thing is yesterday I had finished all of my studying, no work, and gf busy studying so I spent 5 hours of straight gaming. The ENTIRE time I was gaming, I was puffing away at my e-cig. That's 5 straight hours of nicotine. Are e-cigs really that much more healthier?

The ecig doesnt deliver nicotine in anywhere near the doses of a cigarette so its not surprising you spent so much time puffing away. Also, the nicotine is about the least of your worries about whats in a cig so yes, I would say much much healthier. Right now you would rather a Malb Red but I assure you in time you will grow to like the ecig more than you ever did smoking a cig, it just takes time to switch habits. If you dont want to vape so much then go ahead and up the nic level. Just get off those cigs first and then work on eliminating the ecig all together by stepping down the nic over time. If you even want to quit vaping that is. Just some thoughts.

Mar 13, 2013 at 2:11 PM Post #150 of 188
anyone want to buy a bunch of myo stuff - tubes, machines, cases, lighters, ashtrays etc...?  I am a quitter!

PM if interested - hope this is an ok post - just don;t know what else to do with the stuff, and can;t quite bring myself to simply throw it away.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back