cigarette-fi
Jan 9, 2012 at 8:58 PM Post #121 of 188
They use a pretty standard ego 510 connection. The top photo is of the Tangerine Dream apple style. It is rockin a DCA306 from goodsense vapors and the MA306 lr atty with the earth Peterson stem. I also like the super huge smoktech dual coil cartos. I own a few of the empire mods drip shields and they work perfectly also.  Ive also used my tube tank on the pipes and it works great. The standard sized pipe uses a IMR 18350 flat nose 3.7v.  He also makes a high voltage mod using the larger batteries although I dont own one.  Well I dont want to sound like an add for epipemods but indeed I do like them along with his incredible customer service. He will make any custom pipe you want also btw in case you have some crazy idea, he seems to like those although the wait time for custom can be long, but being a headfi person Im sure you can deal with that lol.

Check this link, it is to his photobucket album of basically every pipe he has made.
http://s406.photobucket.com/albums/pp142/LikeNewPortfolio/Pipe%20Picture%20Bank/

I think I may pick up a provari for my birthday though, kinda want to try a VV mod.

Mar 5, 2012 at 11:23 AM Post #124 of 188
Any recommendations for online stores that sell clove cigarettes? Ever since their sale and distribution was banned in the us, I've been having to order online, so price and reliability are always a concern. I've considered trying those Djarum "tiny cigars" as an alternative, and maybe even e-cigarettes later.

May 1, 2012 at 2:22 PM Post #125 of 188
Just made the switch to vaping 4 weeks ago and never gonna look back.

At present i have the Vapestick XL starter kit ( waiting on more carts )
& just purchased the Tornado-T and Titan-T tank systems from Totally Wicked 
The Tornado's my all round go to and favourite but i do enjoy the Titan a lot for more natural and smoother 
draw.

Starting to look at different flavours & some decent extras and mods now...

May 1, 2012 at 2:23 PM Post #126 of 188
May 1, 2012 at 3:34 PM Post #127 of 188
Quote:
Just made the switch to vaping 4 weeks ago and never gonna look back.

At present i have the Vapestick XL starter kit ( waiting on more carts )
& just purchased the Tornado-T and Titan-T tank systems from Totally Wicked 
The Tornado's my all round go to and favourite but i do enjoy the Titan a lot for more natural and smoother 
draw.

Starting to look at different flavours & some decent extras and mods now...

Congrats to ya. Ive been at it 1year and 1month now. Ive got a Provari but mostly I just use my ePipeMods.

Aug 20, 2012 at 1:02 AM Post #129 of 188
hehe... I remember seeing a cig-fi :)

Just got into e-cig about 2 months ago and been spending my $ there... head-fi + e-cig are definitely not healthy to my wallet!

Just a few of my stuff.

Hi pseudohippy!

Aug 20, 2012 at 1:26 PM Post #130 of 188
Nice, Im a Penelope addict myself. Really want that percise+ though, is that the 18350 version? Love the brass caps. Saw one of those at my last vape meet and it was super sleek looking. Looks even better with those caps on it. Love the collection you got there.

Sep 12, 2012 at 6:21 PM Post #131 of 188
Hello all.  I've given up cigs and have a lot of supplies for myo, including tobacco tubes, and machines, as well as a bunch of lighters (good stuff, not disposables) and ash trays.  I have mixed feelings about what to do with all of this stuff, I was a commited smoker/myo person, and have a bunch of $$ tied up in this stuff.  But, it's bad for you, so i am noit sure whether i should just dump it all in the garbage or sell it/donate it.

any thoughts?

Thanks,

Mark

Sep 13, 2012 at 7:30 AM Post #132 of 188
My favorite is Swisher Blackstone Cherry cigarellos.  After that I'd say nat sherman Fantasias.  I've tried American Spirit, Lucky Strike, and Malboro Reds, I just don't like them nearly as much.
And the Blackstones smell and taste like cherry candy :)

Jan 5, 2013 at 6:23 AM Post #134 of 188
I might be up too late at night, but I feel like posting here...
First off, I don't smoke, I've never tried, and never will. I'm too scared that I might like it to try. (I have crap lungs as is, I play badminton and cycle, am borderline asthmatic, and get dreadful hayfever, my lungs get abused enough already..)
Anyway, I've been working in a supermarket for the past few months, so I've sold a fair amount of tobacco,
I've noticed a few things...
Firstly, smokers are a funny colour, it's kind of like a tan colour, but it's a more yellowy orange colour, almost like a fake tan..
Smokers tend to smell of smoke, or this weird musky smell, it's on all of them...
rollies are so much cheaper than tailies, I don't even understand why people would smoke tailies....
everyone who rolls wants yellow papers (standard), and yellow filters (super slims) (zig zag and boomerang here in nz)
Also, I can't stand the smell of cigarette smoke.. but I have a friend that smokes port royal black label, that now has a pleasant smell to me... :/
A worrying sign for me trying to avoid the stuff...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back