CIEM: Noble Audio?
Feb 26, 2016 at 5:16 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

ant1pathy

New Head-Fier
Hi!  About to plunk some dollars down for a pair of CIEMs.  I've been looking hard at Noble, and just looking for some validation or warnings.  I understand they have a long build-time, but I'm ok with that; been lusting after a pair of customs for 4 years, so a few months won't kill me :).

Feb 26, 2016 at 6:09 PM Post #2 of 3
I've been pretty happy with my K10 CIEMs, which are in fact my first set of CIEMs. I've dealt with Noble Audio personally during Canjam@RMAF. When going with Noble, I suggest you get a Wizard design. Not saying you shouldn't look at other vendors, simply saying my experience with Noble Audio has been a good one.

Feb 26, 2016 at 9:40 PM Post #3 of 3
My first customs should be getting underway any day now. I went with Rhapsodio Solar.

By all accounts, Noble is a great company and makes amazing earphones. You should be very happy with your choice.

Also consider Jerry Harvey Audio. They make CIEMs for many of the biggest Rock and Pop stars around. I have the JH Audio Angie in Universal style, and it's incredible. I almost went for that as my first introduction to Customs, but decided to try something new.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back