Chronological order search
Aug 16, 2018 at 1:22 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

Drty LilBits

New Head-Fier
Hi all,
I have been a part of the community for some time, although not highly active verbally. I was wondering if a MOD or someone with some knowledge of this sites functions could help me figure out how to correct an issue I've been having. When I type in the search box, ex:" NFB-11.28", it will bring up a list of all mentions of the topic/word etc. My issue is that when the list comes up or when I click on an actual thread I cannot seem to organize the search list into chronological order. I find this very frustrating when I am looking for something that I know is here because I have either seen it before or have been linked it before or whatever. PLEASE is there anyone to help me figure out how to organize the search list that comes up into chronological order so that I do not have to see a post from 2009 1st then a 2014 then 2017 then 2016 and so on. It is so frustrating and time consuming for me to get a simple piece of information sometimes. ANY HELP would be GREATLY appreciated, and I thank you in advance.

Drty LilBits aka Kioshi aka Chun-Li

Aug 16, 2018 at 9:21 AM Post #2 of 4
In the main search window, when you click on it there's a "More..." button at the bottom. If you click that it will take you to a more advanced search screen where there is a "Newer Than" field and a "most recent" option. Doesn't look like it does ascending chronological, though. You can also select which forums you want to search in.

Aug 16, 2018 at 11:37 AM Post #3 of 4
upload_2018-8-16_11-36-33.png

More links you to https://www.head-fi.org/search/

see the option at the bottom to sort by most recent.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back