1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Christmas exchange 2013

1. nc8000 Contributor
    In previous years there has been a Christmas cd exchange thread that needs to be run by some official person. Who is up to starting it this year ?

2. tjohnusa
    I sent a PM to Unkle Eric whom has run it in the past, last night. Last year there was a little confusion on the "official" thread so let's please wait until UE replies as to whether he wants to do it again this year. I am sure it is a time consuming job to match all that participate and he has the most experience and has always done a great job. It would be good to get it solved as to allow 3 weeks to get your gift out to your partner so hopefully something starts soon.....by the way...shouldn't it be for 2012?

3. MacedonianHero Contributor
    If there's one...I'm in again. [​IMG]

4. nc8000 Contributor

Thanks. Yes I remember last year, hence my question.

5. MorbidToaster
    I'm in again of course, but Unkle Eric hasn't been around I'm afraid. I think your PM might fall on deaf ears.

6. tjohnusa
    Well if thats the case anyone want to step up?

7. balderon Contributor
    Quote:

I nominate tjohnusa! [​IMG]

8. tjohnusa
    I guess I can give it a shot.....I will wait till Monday 11/19 to start an official thread. Anyone that has an objection to me doing this please post here by 11/19 6pm est.

9. balderon Contributor
  10. nc8000 Contributor
    Great. This thread is hereby dead

11. Ultrainferno
    Quote:

Or isn't it? :D