1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Chord Qutest: the successor to the 2Qute with Hugo 2 tech!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
First

Back
  1. Hooster
    No remote + no input selector + no volume control = no deal.

Last edited: Feb 6, 2018
  2. Dadbeh
    all 3 things that you named is not the job of a DAC.

3. Hooster
    Some DACs do, some do not. Getting you from A to B is the job of a car. Some cars have comfortable seats, a nice stereo and air conditioning. Other cars do not. This DAC does not work for me. To use it I would have to spend significant money on a preamp.

4. Dadbeh
    okay. please also list all the cars that dont work for you. very interested in this.

PanusKatus and Em2016 like this.
  5. Em2016
    Hilarious.

6. PanusKatus
    Think I’ll go through every single gear thread on Head-Fi and announce the product is not for me. :)

7. Dadbeh
    Please make sure to blurt out obvious things out , things like this DAC didn't make coffee. It is the best use of everyone s time that way. Thanks

Last edited: Mar 9, 2018
    PanusKatus likes this.
  8. PanusKatus
    And it doesn’t find my car keys, walk my cat or stop Alexa from laughing creepily. Thank goodness it sounds amazing or it would be straight in the bin!

Dadbeh likes this.
  9. Hooster
    If you like the DAC, feel free to say why. Filling up a thread with meaningless posts is not very helpful.

I said why I don't like this DAC. Then someone starts talking about the "job of a dac", as if all dacs are great, however basic they happen to be. If you feel that way you can easily have one for less than a hundred bucks. Otherwise, respect the right of other posters to post their opinions.

Admin, please feel free to delete all these redundant and OT posts.

10. AxelCloris Administrator
First

Back
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.