Chord Mojo to iOS connection?

Discussion in 'Portable Headphone Amps' started by Slashn77, May 17, 2018.
  1. Slashn77
    BA4BB4B1-29DB-4133-94C6-08FA027D6E44.png
    I know this fiio L19 cable has been seen working directly from mojo to lightning on iPhone for iPhone 5-6 and iPad mini-mini 2.
    Videos shown it working up to iOS 9.3.2 and I am wondering since I have an iPhone 7 and iOS 11 if anyone has an info of experience of this working with your Apple lightning device?

I am looking to buy a mojo to stack with my iPhone for streaming tidal as my portable rig but I don’t like having to have multiple connections like lightning to camera kit(female usb) then another USB male to micro to plug into mojo is too much

I have googled this and cannot seem to get a straight answer so any help or link I missed would be appreciated

2. yong_shun
    It is tough to tell you whether it works because finding a working OTG cable for MOJO is PITA. I tried Fiio L19 with my iPad which is running IOS 11.3.1. It is working good :)

3. Adventure
    I use the cable from Penon Audio for the Mojo

[​IMG]

Press: Blue Micro USB to Lightning Copper Silver-Plated Decoding Cable for Hugo/ Mojo/PHA DAC. : in the google bar in it will bring you there!
    These cables work!

Colors and Slashn77 like this.
  4. Cann3dh33t
    Slashn77 likes this.
  5. michnix
    How are those short cables working with Mojo’s tendency to pick up RFI noise?
    Is this issue solved with later generation Mojos maybe, hopefully?

6. Cann3dh33t
    Great question, however I have not experienced any RFI noise. I don't use it outside the house, so there is no need to stack Mojo w/source (iPhone 8).
    Also do not need to run device in airplane mode.

7. Anaz
    Seconded. The short Meenova cable is working great for me so far - no RFI or other issues - and it's less clutter than using an Apple CCK and USB cable.

Cann3dh33t likes this.
  8. Colin Elder
    Thanks for the info on the meenova cables. i’ve just ordered two.

Cann3dh33t likes this.