1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Chord Mojo (new batteries)

Trader History (17)
  1. flargosa
    Type:
    For Sale
    Currency:
    USD
    Price:
    Ship to:
    •   United States
    I bought the Mojo new 13 months ago. I now have the Hugo so this must go. The Mojo is a ultra high resolution dac, almost on par with my Hugo, it is very very close, it is also half it's size and very portable. Compared to my older Bifrost and Mydac, the Mojo is a clear step up in resolution and timbre. I used it as my office dac, never taken outside or travelled with, always sits on the same corner of my desk.

Its battery was replaced 3 weeks ago by an authorized Chord dealer. It cost $251 to replaced the battery. This is cost you will not have to worry about in the near future. Shop added a sticker on the back of the Mojo after battery replacement, not sure why(photo below). If you want to buy a new Mojo at a used price, this is the one to get. It has no scratches, no scuff marks and sounds as incredible as many reviewers state.

I accept PayPal and will ship within ConUS only. Mojo came with one usb chord, so that is what you will get, along with it's retail box. I charge it through my iMac and iPhone charger and it works fine. Requirement is at least 1A usb charger.

I have feedback in Audiogon and Ebay under my same username.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 6, 2017
  2. flargosa
    bump

3. flargosa
    bump