Chord Mojo(1) DAC-amp ☆★►FAQ in 3rd post!◄★☆
Sep 23, 2018 at 3:44 AM Post #37,366 of 42,765
Sep 23, 2018 at 1:07 PM Post #37,369 of 42,765
Easy to forget about it, but it does catch owners out sometimes.
Fully charge your mojo, and hopefully that will cure the issue.

To me it’s an issue. Usually I use the Mojo with speakers system during the day and then I want to use it as hp amplifier for the night. That’s why I would like to charge and play at the same time over the day.

Sep 23, 2018 at 4:52 PM Post #37,372 of 42,765
IMO after 10 mins Mojo sounds its best
Reminded me of winter walks through the woods, looking for mushrooms.
At first everything looks the same in all directions, just hundreds of metres of brown leaf litter.
However after about ten minutes, my brain must get used to analysing all this visual information, because only then do I start to spot mushrooms clear as daylight, with no difficulty.
Maybe a similar transformation is taking place with your brain, when you listen to Mojo. Maybe a ten minute 'warm up music track' is a good idea for others as well.
I think I shall test this hypothesis.

Sep 23, 2018 at 5:06 PM Post #37,373 of 42,765
Reminded me of winter walks through the woods, looking for mushrooms.
At first everything looks the same in all directions, just hundreds of metres of brown leaf litter.
However after about ten minutes, my brain must get used to analysing all this visual information, because only then do I start to spot mushrooms clear as daylight, with no difficulty.
Maybe a similar transformation is taking place with your brain, when you listen to Mojo. Maybe a ten minute 'warm up music track' is a good idea for others as well.
I think I shall test this hypothesis.

I haven't done a lot of testing but the difference I notice time after time between a 'cold' Mojo and 'warmed up' Mojo mainly has to do with how fleshed out the phantom images sound, after 10 mins they are more fleshed out and the sound is better but the difference certainly isn't night and day.

I use to turn Mojo on and wait 10 mins before listening just to make sure it would sound as good as it can.

Speaking of mushrooms, did you ever end up finding magic mushrooms in those woods?

Sep 23, 2018 at 7:19 PM Post #37,374 of 42,765
Mmmhhh... mushrooms... one of my favorite albums of late.

Last edited:
Sep 24, 2018 at 12:46 AM Post #37,377 of 42,765
Anybody have issues connecting the Mojo to the iPhone via the Apple Lightning to USB Camera Adapter after the most recent iOS update? Well anyway, mine no longer works, doesn't connect to my Hugo or Mojo both my iPad and iPhone. :triportsad: I'm hoping the usb camera adapter is the issue.

Last edited:
Sep 24, 2018 at 6:46 AM Post #37,378 of 42,765
Anybody have issues connecting the Mojo to the iPhone via the Apple Lightning to USB Camera Adapter after the most recent iOS update? Well anyway, mine no longer works, doesn't connect to my Hugo or Mojo both my iPad and iPhone. :triportsad: I'm hoping the usb camera adapter is the issue.
It is quite common for apple updates to stop adapters working, but sometimes they start working again after the next apple bug fix a few days later.

Sep 24, 2018 at 10:32 AM Post #37,379 of 42,765
My Mojo needs round 1 to 1,5h warming up before it sounds good. Is that normal?

With my previous loudspeakers and in level out mode, I notice that after 30 minuts (or less) the sound became from warm to more bright. I don't think it's my brain because I liked more the Mojo in the first 30 minutes. This happened only with that loudspeakers and not with headphones.

Do you mean iOS 12? I didn't update. But my second camera adapter is broken and I have to buy my third. They are all Apple originals.

It is quite common for apple updates to stop adapters working, but sometimes they start working again after the next apple bug fix a few days later.

That's why we must wait to update our iOS when the new is out.

Sep 24, 2018 at 10:36 AM Post #37,380 of 42,765

FWIW, my Meenova cable (CCK emulation embedded) works fine with iOS 12. I listened to my 6SE -> Mojo -> KSE1200 for about 2 hours last night without any issues. I probably have a couple hundred hours of listening with it without issue since I picked it up last April.

http://www.meenova.com/st/p/lgtnmuc.html

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back