Chord Mojo(1) DAC-amp ☆★►FAQ in 3rd post!◄★☆
Dec 3, 2016 at 11:55 AM Post #26,821 of 42,759
Lucky man.
smily_headphones1.gif
I'm using K10's with Mojo and am enjoying my music more than ever before. I can only imagine that the Encore builds on that very solid foundation.

Mojo is a dream with not only my HD25, but also my Noble Dulce Bass. Both are superb (Custom Encore ordered :wink: ). Not many will buy into the HD25 combo but it rocks. That said, Noble is an improvement on them, especially in the bass department, but I cannot part with the HD25 - also great for TV. I have had many, many DACs and you know it's right when you forget about your equipment, kick back and simply enjoy album after album. 

Dec 3, 2016 at 12:08 PM Post #26,822 of 42,759
  Mojo is a dream with not only my HD25, but also my Noble Dulce Bass. Both are superb (Custom Encore ordered :wink: ). Not many will buy into the HD25 combo but it rocks. That said, Noble is an improvement on them, especially in the bass department, but I cannot part with the HD25 - also great for TV. I have had many, many DACs and you know it's right when you forget about your equipment, kick back and simply enjoy album after album. 

Would love to hear your thoughts on Encore vs Dulce Bass when you get them. I recently got Dulce Bass and I've been completely floored by how good they sound.

Dec 3, 2016 at 1:45 PM Post #26,824 of 42,759
A letter to the Chord  company 

I sent my Mojo for repair under waranty but...
I waited paintiantly 2 months  to receive my Mojo repaired or at least an estimated time to recive it  back  but  nothing hapanned
I send many messages to the company and the response I received was that " we are busy"
I paid money to send my Mojo  and was received there ,since then it just dissapeared there
and no body seems to take care  of it ,no mails ,response of my  mais just nothing
I am asking all the time if I was wrong to buy their products 
if I just knew what could be their treat to costumers like me ,i should  not buy their products
just gave me a bad taste , I do not live in the UK so I can not go directely to them and ask a direct question
You at Chord should be ashame about you costumer service 
May be my words here could do something at Chord and shut down this red warning light 
I did not expect to receive "MY " mojo the next day but not to wait to receive a simple  answer months 
for me is now my worst costumer service I ever had in my life ,
you guys here may be could have better luck than me

A frustrated music lover 

Dec 3, 2016 at 2:17 PM Post #26,825 of 42,759
I just downloaded the free DSD256 file that comes with new Mojo purchases ... 6.65GB for about 40 minutes of music! I'm out of space between the 256GB of internal storage and 200GB of external storage on my 240SS, so I'm waiting for the 256GB microSD cards to come down from their current $200 price tag.

One day there will be 512GB microSD cards and my storage problems will be gone forever. 
biggrin.gif

Dec 3, 2016 at 2:29 PM Post #26,826 of 42,759

I waited paintiantly 2 months  to receive my Mojo repaired or at least an estimated time to recive it  back  but  nothing hapanned
I send many messages to the company and the response I received was that " we are busy"
I paid money to send my Mojo  and was received there ,since then it just dissapeared there
and no body seems to take care  of it ,no mails ,response of my  mais just nothing
if I just knew what could be their treat to costumers like me ,i should  not buy their products
just gave me a bad taste , I do not live in the UK so I can not go directely to them and ask a direct question
May be my words here could do something at Chord and shut down this red warning light 
I did not expect to receive "MY " mojo the next day but not to wait to receive a simple  answer months 

A frustrated music lover 

Sorry to hear of your problems. Your experience is in sharp contrast to the quick responses that everyone else seems to receive from Chord. I am confident that you will receive a response very soon. 

Dec 3, 2016 at 3:06 PM Post #26,827 of 42,759

A frustrated music lover 

Sorry to hear about your bad experience, baritone.

I can honestly say that is not a typical experience - the 1789 pages of this thread bear testament to that.

Because there is a chain of retailer and courier (sometimes the country distributor, too), and Customs & Excise, in between the customer and Chord Electronics, in both incoming and outgoing directions, it is possible for something to go awry, every once in a while.

I have just e-mailed Chord on your behalf and I hope we can get this issue resolved efficiently.

Dec 3, 2016 at 4:46 PM Post #26,835 of 42,759

there have been many posts featuring members discovering that their phone or computer, had default settings that meant music was either upscaled or downscaled. But the discovery turns out to be the first step to changing the default settings, and hearing your music at the correct settings.

Yea, noobs gonna noob.

Nobody ever stops learning - if they have, then they have stopped breathing, as well!
beerchug.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back