Chord Mojo(1) DAC-amp ☆★►FAQ in 3rd post!◄★☆
Nov 15, 2016 at 8:19 PM Post #25,848 of 42,765
  I need to play around with it more, because I don't use line-out much.

What I'm saying is that yes, the first time I used the line-out preset (hold balls during power up) it went to the 3V setting. I turned the level down to ~2V because my amp can't handle the 3V. 

Then when I turned on normal mode (no ball holding) it went back to the 2V (and I almost blew my ears off). Now when I went back to line-out mode, it also reverted back to the 2V level, not 3V.

Again, I need to try this again, because maybe the colours confused me... Oh Mojo, why the colours... what's wrong with numbers? If he wanted to have digital control without a potentiometer, why not just a tiny display with numbers.

OK, so I was wrong...

Pushing both balls during power up will put the device in 3V line out mode every time. It's just really hard to distinguish the colours between 1.9V (=4 clicks down) and 3V.

What I was right about and what is potentially dangerous. IF you turn on the device in line-out mode, change the level to e.g. 1.9V, the next time you turn on the device in normal mode, it will be set to 1.9V!!

Nov 15, 2016 at 8:22 PM Post #25,849 of 42,765
Great review!
Does the case add a lot of bulk to the overall profile?

A little but not really that noticeable. 

Nov 15, 2016 at 9:12 PM Post #25,853 of 42,765
So I canceled my original UK order and did a new one for ten dollars more to get faster shipping. Turns out that the first one didn't cancel. I'll be getting two Mojos.  Anybody interested in buying an unopened Mojo at my cost? :)

That's what happened to me and I ended up getting just the one and refunded the next day for the other.

Nov 15, 2016 at 9:53 PM Post #25,858 of 42,765
mojo has got me "lusting" for a dave, its a strong gateway drug.

Tell me about it...
I am already counting how much I would make selling All my rig except a pair of cans, and how much more I would have to put to afford a Dave!

Nov 15, 2016 at 9:55 PM Post #25,859 of 42,765

Users who are viewing this thread

Back